cx5e.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 341
  • cx5c.jpg
    cx5c.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 341
  • cx5d.jpg
    cx5d.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 347
Got my CX5 GT yesterday. Got new wheels today! Black break calipers, Slimline weather shields, scuff plates, tint, mats, headlight protectors. Love the look of the dark bonnet protector, gives the front a meaty look. Next will be some exhaust tips and some led lighting. Loving the new leather smell and the sun roof :) This is one happy Rambler000! Thanks all for sharing your upgrades and info too.
eha8apap.jpg

byhaneru.jpg

sehuje5u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my CX5 GT yesterday. Got new wheels today! Black break calipers, Slimline weather shields, scuff plates, tint, mats, headlight protectors. Love the look of the dark bonnet protector, gives the front a meaty look. Next will be some exhaust tips and some led lighting. Loving the new leather smell and the sun roof :) This is one happy Rambler000! Thanks all for sharing your upgrades and info too.
QUOTE]congrats and thanks 4 sharing! (thumb)

I love my cx-5!!!

Hi everyone. First time poster. I got my CX5 1 month ago and am totally in love with it. My wife who is a professional photographer took some photos of it just in our front yard (she would have liked to have had a better background but I couldn't wait to post the pics.) This is the first car that I have had where it has really captured my imagination and love for driving. Great to see everyone else here shares the same passion as me. Have a great day everyone!

MAZDA CX5 ROMEO_0001 EDITED.jpg

Hi everyone. First time poster. I got my CX5 1 month ago and am totally in love with it. My wife who is a professional photographer took some photos of it just in our front yard (she would have liked to have had a better background but I couldn't wait to post the pics.) This is the first car that I have had where it has really captured my imagination and love for driving. Great to see everyone else here shares the same passion as me. Have a great day everyone!

View attachment 208153

Looking nice. Where did you get the chrome trim/bezel around tge tail lights?

Looking nice. Where did you get the chrome trim/bezel around tge tail lights?

Thanks! I got those from ebay. ( https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) ) I saw the picture and just couldn't resist. They cost me around AU$45 including postage. I also got the chrome plate for the rear wiper and chrome around the two reflectors on the rear bumper. I will post pics of these when I get them in the mail. All up I have spent about $110 on the "chrome" parts. I just wanted my CX-5 to look a bit different from others I see on the road.

Thanks! I got those from ebay. ( https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) ) I saw the picture and just couldn't resist. They cost me around AU$45 including postage. I also got the chrome plate for the rear wiper and chrome around the two reflectors on the rear bumper. I will post pics of these when I get them in the mail. All up I have spent about $110 on the "chrome" parts. I just wanted my CX-5 to look a bit different from others I see on the road.
I keep seeing these on ebay. I was thinking about doing a test and seeing how they looked panted black. I figured it would look corny, but on your silver car it doesn't look to bad. It actually favors a lexus cuv a little lol.

attachment.php

yea if I pick up a diesel it will be white

Last edited:

What do you guys think. Plasti dipped the rims with the glossifier. Plasti dipped front and rear logos, night shade the tail lights, and had some fun with pin stripes!

Do these just overlay over the rear lenses?

I keep seeing these on ebay. I was thinking about doing a test and seeing how they looked panted black. I figured it would look corny, but on your silver car it doesn't look to bad. It actually favors a lexus cuv a little lol.

attachment.php

yea if I pick up a diesel it will be white

Yay, a fellow Blue Reflex owner. ;D

Took this photo a few days ago, about a solid week since I've owned it:

10502114_733206830069149_1674703128897201807_n.jpg

Back