SOLD! CX-5 JDM Rear Headrests Low profile for Signature $65

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
'22 X3 M40i
Low profile rear headrests for Signature brown leather. They allow the back seats to fold up/down without interference from the front seats. Perfect condition. 1 year old. Traded in my CX-5 last Monday.

38EC575D-57E0-43CE-9C20-216500D6F2E6.jpeg

I'm not the seller, but they're brown, as they match the Signature trim color.

OP, tell me why I need these. Where in N IL are you located?
If you drop and raise your back seats often it allows you to do so without moving the front seats forward to clear them. If you don’t drop the seats very often it probably wouldn’t be important to you. I’m in Rockford, IL. What about you?

If you drop and raise your back seats often it allows you to do so without moving the front seats forward to clear them. If you don’t drop the seats very often it probably wouldn’t be important to you. I’m in Rockford, IL. What about you?
Thanks, I'll talk to my wife and see if it's something she wants. I'm in Naperville.

Thanks, I'll talk to my wife and see if it's something she wants. I'm in Naperville.
I’ll be in Naperville in a couple weeks. The new car had a scratched drivers side mirror when I took delivery. I’m heading back to Bill Jacobs when the new one comes in.

Are these still available? I am in Chicago, and was just about to order these from japanparts for my 2019 Sg when I saw this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back