Custom Turbo Setup

TXMazdaSpeeder

T is for Turbo
:
2003 Black Mica MSP #566
Ok so me and my friend were talking and heres the turbo setup we came up with for my car, since im not the most knowledgable boost person ever, someone tell me if u see any flaws in this setup.

Haltech ECU
Starion Style FMIC
T25 Turbo
Deltagate II Wastegate
JGS Precision Turbo Manifold
Blitz Super Sound BOV
Greddy Profec B Spec II
fuel pressure regulator
walbro fuel pump

we have this feeling were forgetting something.

Looks solid...

Cold Plugs from NGK and 91 Octain and you should be set.

Just don't rely too much on fuel pressure alone to add the fuel you need. Have a look at the EIC-2 by SDS. I and others here have one and it works really great.

Have a look at my Domain Page for some ideas if you like.

Later...Brian

Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the future as I have built this from scratch.

READ MAXIMUM BOOST READ MAXIMUM BOOST READ MAXIMUM BOOST READ MAXIMUM BOOST

piping/connections, dumptube for wastegate, intake for the turbo unless you running it open(dont do this), new clutch, gauges(at the least a boost gauge), oil return for the turbo..

mp5jeff said:
piping/connections, dumptube for wastegate, intake for the turbo unless you running it open(dont do this), new clutch, gauges(at the least a boost gauge), oil return for the turbo..
i didnt list those as they are pretty much a given and the parts of the setup i have a firm understanding of, main this i dont wanna blow up my s*** lol.

piping/connections: got a friend making me the piping ( he has access to a mandrel bender), he's making the intake as well.
clutch: not sure on which one yet, will run the mazdaspeed clutch i have at the moment for awhile.
gauges : ac auto technic boost, egr, volt gauge
stainless steel oil return line and fuel lines with brass fittings.

This is what I am doing for my custom setup, I have all of it except for the FMU and the pipes, my sponsor will be making the pipes.

PWR FMIC
T3 Turbo
Tial Wastegate
JGS Precision Turbo Manifold
Greddy Type-S BOV
FMU (Either BEGI or Vortech)
Autometer Triple Pillar pod
Autometer phantom guages (EGT, Boost, Volts)
All custom piping

Back