Current Engine bay pics everyone

looks good droopy
IMG_0001.jpg

Going to change my oil today and will get some pics since I haven't posted any of the Nology setup with custom bracket and updated mini wire tuck

I have the same set-up just mine is more hidden........ I colleted apx 1/4 of a ct after 2 months ish........... The top of mine is somewhat visable in the above pic on the back/ left side of my dg cover :)

Rob

Thanks, but you have a turbo, different blowby rate, that one's an NA like mine.
I have the same set-up just mine is more hidden........ I colleted apx 1/4 of a ct after 2 months ish........... The top of mine is somewhat visable in the above pic on the back/ left side of my dg cover :)

Rob

Thanks, but you have a turbo, different blowby rate, that one's an NA like mine.

Its not vented to the atmosphere... if you follow the lines it simply replaced the stock PCV with a rebuildable PCV system, besides the stock pcv needed replacing on the car.

Rob

Last edited:
replaced the motor and trans, painted the engine bay, got rid of the AC and power steering...
IMG_20110626_193811.jpg

My cruise control hasnt been working for a while now not that Id even use it if it was and was thinking of removing it, would you mind explaining what needs to be done to delete it?

hardest part about "deleting" it is the throttle cable that it uses if you plan to keep it in tact. If you cut the cable then the task to remove is maybe 15min, just remove the unit from the stut tower, relocate the MAP/Baro sensor and its solenoid and then you can remove the bracket, and then you can either cut that part of the harness out or tuck it away. If you want to remove the brain fro CC then its behind the passenger side kick panel on the right of the car. Don't forget to cap the vacuum nipple on the intake manifold too.

Like I said its not working and I never used it when it did, so now its just unused parts in the engine bay...

So I can clip that cable cable then? Do I need to leave any or can I clip it as close to the firewall as possible (Im assuming it goes through the firewall, Ive never actually followed it back to where it comes from.)

Last edited:
i just clipped mine lol i didnt feel like messing around with trying to figure out how to unhook it from the gas pedal, so i just clipped it, and pulled it through the firewall.
Took me maybe 10 mins, because i couldt find anything to cut that cable with haha

yeah unlike some cars that use throttle body linkage for the cable, the protege is setup nicely. That is how I am able to adapter it to the v6, speaking of which i need to really get on making a bracket for mine.

Back