Current and Future MSP Owners, how did you find this site?

How did you (Current and Future MSP owner) find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to Protegs?

Votes: 113 23.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a MSP forum?

Votes: 35 7.2%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for MSP info?

Votes: 199 41.1%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 26 5.4%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the MSP forum?

Votes: 30 6.2%
  • Did you happen to type msprotege.com?

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Other (please post how)

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wow seriously old thread but oddly enough I have never ran across it before! Found the site googling for a protege forum... i do that with all my cars!

i had a customer ask about the msp, and i knew very little about it.. so i used the google button on the internet machine.

i found this site on google and i was looking for a forum site specifically about mazda proteges & mazdaspeed

I found it googling for msp pictures

how I found the site

I found it on google looking for forums related to mazdaspeed 6. I need brake pads & as my 06 msp6 is approching 4 years I'm going to need to do some extra maintenance. Plus, as I creep closer to the warranty expiration I'm more interested in mods and want to get some ideas & discuss options from others who are msp6 owners.

You came to the right place. I just wanted to learn anything and everything about my car since it is my first turbocharged vehicle. This place is amazing.

Yeah, I used to view the new joins of cardomain, didnt do it this year yet though haha. Been busy.

Back