Christmas Motor Mount Blow Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, we are WAY over stocked on the legendary Protg Motor mounts made by the Medieval Motorsports. So we thought it would be jolly of us in the Christmas spirit and all, that we offer you guys a huge discount on them! (cabpatch)

Protg Front Mount $40 shipped
Protg Rear Mount $50 shipped
Protg Side Mount $60 shipped
Protg Transmission Mount $80 shipped

All 4 Mounts(Best Deal) $199 shipped

These discounted Prices will go until Jan 1, 2009, please send payment via Paypal to *******************@yahoo.com and please and to the notes which mount you want

Pictures;

1. Front Mount
2. Transmission mount
3. Passenger side Mount
4. Rear mount

Attachments

• Front%20mount.jpg
    Front%20mount.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 744
  • protegetrannymount.JPG
    protegetrannymount.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 555
  • PS mount.jpg
    PS mount.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 555
  • rearmount.jpg
    rearmount.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Protg Air Division Panel SALE!!

I lowered the price on our site to $26 plus free shipping, so take advantage of it now fellas.

http://www.*******************.com/index_files/Page2219.htm

Everyone hopefully we can get this whole AV status issued handled ASAP, I sent the admin(antoine) a copy of my CA business license/seller's permit earlier today to prove that Darkstar Motorsports is it's own company. I have been getting a lot of questions about it, so if you have any concerns feel free to PM me or call.

And if you live in San Diego, we can talk about it over lunch or a drink!

But please remember to send a feedback PM to antoine untill this issue is resovled.

You can go to this link below to PM him;

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/member.php?u=18

Be warned -- this thread should have been locked due to lack of an AV status, but due to extenuating circumstances, I wasn't around the forums much while this sale was going on. An Admin could have stepped in, but for whatever reason, none did.

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread open now just so contact can be maintained between the seller and the buyers. But from now on, any threads about group buys and selling of multiple items will be locked until the OT receives AV status.

"will" get a tracking order today? mines not here yet...but i'm patient...i spent 4k with MAM...haha(headbang)

Check you paypal email address. it was sent to there yesterday.

Be warned -- this thread should have been locked due to lack of an AV status, but due to extenuating circumstances, I wasn't around the forums much while this sale was going on. An Admin could have stepped in, but for whatever reason, none did.

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread open now just so contact can be maintained between the seller and the buyers. But from now on, any threads about group buys and selling of multiple items will be locked until the OT receives AV status.

Thank you Rush

thank you rush!
Check you paypal email address. it was sent to there yesterday.

nothing?(boom07)

Thank you Rush

Bazooka_Joe,

Check the email addrees contected to your paypal account or check your paypal payment you sent me. If you don't have a tracking number, then you did not order from me.

ALL Protege Motor Mounts went yesterday.

Bazooka_Joe,

Check the email addrees contected to your paypal account or check your paypal payment you sent me. If you don't have a tracking number, then you did not order from me.

ALL Protege Motor Mounts went yesterday.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=671 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>
hl_search_results.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=24>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD width=390>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD width=257>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD class=mainText vAlign=top>Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0559 4309 13
<!--Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

-->Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 7, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
(headbang) thanks!

ive still not gotten a tracking number! checked paypal account and email. i know i paid u cause i have a receipt proving that. also u PMd me back saying u got the cash. so iam lost maybe the emails arnt going through but iam getting emails from other people. i dunno just please double check and make sure u sent an email to me. if u need my email address again just PM for it.
THX

i got mine its in ur paypal account not ur email

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back