Broken Again

zoomzoom02

:
Protege ES
Out of one dealership and into another...

Well, as many people know, I was at p-fest in california, and my tranny broke. After going through hell to get my car towed to the dealership, i had to go through hell to get a rental car. Mazda replaced my tranny with my warranty, and two weeks later i drove back(14hr trip) today to pick it up. I got it, it was great. Tranny was better than it was before. I go to turn on my A/C and it doesn't work(worked fine before i brought it in), the compressor doesn't kick in at all, nor does the fan. I gotta go back in to the dealership and have them fix it!!!!! GRRR, fix one problem create another...

thats nothing compared to what i had to deal with to get my rims fixed, same with getting my car fixed after an accident

sounds like they forgot to plug something back in. either that or the fuse to your fan blew. does the heat or regular fan settings work at all?

thats the problem with mechanics. every damn time i take my car in to a mechanic something else goes wrong within a couple weeks. when i had my 92 protege, i had the dealer fix my tranny 5 times. how the **** can you be so retarded to mess up 5 different trannies? at least i only had to pay for it once, cause when it broke the first time it was my fault, but they had to do all that labor and pay for a new tranny 4 extra times for free. then when it broke again i gave them the big fu and stopped making payments.

there goes another tranny! these things are ******* weak!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont abuse the car and i snapped the lsd with only 7k miles. i was also bone stock when it happend

INGREXCO said:
there goes another tranny! these things are ******* weak!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont abuse the car and i snapped the lsd with only 7k miles. i was also bone stock when it happend
Snapped the LSD? Got pics? I'd like to see it. . .should have got a Quaife! :D
(poke)

Yeh, frigging mechanics, they need to check more s*** before they give the car back. Mine left the cruise unplugged, bent the crap out of the heatshield on the fan, and had the Injen rubbing on the fuel lines.

Well, I took it in and after 7 hours of sitting at the dealership they told me that the ac line had deteriorated and freon leaked out. Coincidence????

Dude you must drive the crap out of that ES to blow a motor and wreck a tranny, i drive my car pretty hard all the time, i havent had any problems yet.

His tranny blew because the Mazda Dealership in Tucson used an impact wrench to torque the new engine bolts (didn't use a TORQUE wrench). They cracked the tranny case. The vibration of highway driving at 75- 80 MPH from Tucson to San Diego caused it to crack apart and dump gear oil all over the place.

It was a dealer problem not a driver error.

00_00034.jpg

zoomzoom02 said:
Well, I took it in and after 7 hours of sitting at the dealership they told me that the ac line had deteriorated and freon leaked out. Coincidence????

the AC line deteriorating is as common as a hippie in the KKK. i've seen cars from 1970 come into the shop for a recharge and their lines are perfect. so are they fixing everything at least?

***note to self: avoid jim click mazda at all costs***

Yeah they are fixing everything under warranty....FIXED UNDER WARRANTY-engine, alternator, tranny, shift linkage, motor mounts, struts, and the a/c lines now!!!!

Back