Blown turbo?

Mikeyms3

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
So i have a 2010 speed3 mods are as followed, corksport c.b.e, Injen c.a.i, turbosmart b.o.v,
and the newest mod was installing the cobb accessport. Put the map based on what mods i have on the car. So i'm going to get a oil change this weekend, and you know how mazda isn't crazy on aftermarket parts, i go to put the stock b.p.v back in and take it for a drive. And right away as i'm driving thinking to myself why is the stock b.p.v not making a release noise of pressure...? Driving more and... the car starts to make some sort of dentist drill type of noise...? I'm reading up, most signs are pointing to the turbo's blown? I called a friend of mine and he said somehow the turbo blades are spinning backwards? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.

mkay so i'm pretty sure the turbo is blown. based on videos and going to shops and inquiring so it's going back to the dealer... :-\

how many miles u have on that turbo?? i dont think the turbo blown,most likely the seal is toasted!!

the turbo shouldnt be blown at this miles....i mean i could be wrong? u probably the first ms3 with blown k04..i been driving with smoking turbo for 40ks and still rocking(lossing 2-3 psi). back to the topic get it replace by dealer make sure put everything back in stock in case they start looking for a excuse to void ur warranties. after turbo replacement get an oil catch can.

okay. o yea and i had the first gen and it had a bad turbo too and had to be replaced early b4 i traded it in for the new one :D

and it will be bone stock tomorrow when i take off the corksport cbe exhaust -_-

did you uninstall, or remap, the COBB accessport for the stock BOV before u put it back on?

Its honestly proably your seal on your turbo they tend to go bad for som reasons on these turbos its actually a TSB especially on the 07-09 models its simply a luck of the draw with those seals either you got a good one or a bad one sucks :/

Back