Best price on a new 2013 Speed3?

Redlinez

I'm seeing some stores advertise about $2600 off MSRP, but then they say price doesn't include freight, but freight is on the window sticker!!! I see Edmunds shows they have $1500 dealer incentive on 2013's, I expect even more on 2012's, but probably not worth taking the hit for that little savings. I'd like to know what a smoking deal would be on a 13 with a MSRP of $24,995. (0 option car). Thanks!!!

Got a crazy offer from the dealer where I've bought 3 new Mazdas since 04. I'm down between a 13 Jetta GLI base car and the 13 Speed3 0 option car. The Speed3 is $1200 less, but VW is offering .9 financing for 66 mos, so it's about $500 more for the VW. They have a leftover 12 Speed with the tech pack for $1k less than the 13......

Try truecar.com and see how the prices compare in your area. You might even get a better deal from another dealership.

I just found a 08 Speed3 with 32k in silver that I'm gonna check out. I called my Mazda service rep buddy about it, still has powertrain until November. 7/72k turbo and vvt coverage and shows no warranty repairs. $7500 less at the minimum. I like the interior of the first gen much better, don't remember how it drives compared to the new one. He recommended doing the PCV system retrofit, which helps stop the oil going out the exhaust.
The price I got on both the Speed3 and GLI are less than truecar reports.

Last edited:
That used 08 Speed3 sold that same afternoon while the manager was checking on it for me. Doesn't matter now. I bought a 13 Speed3 in velocity red mica today at lunch!!! I pick it up this evening and can't wait to start enjoying a real driving experience again. I can say I drove the new GTI, Ford Focus ST, and I liked this car far better. Never believe what a magazine says or anyone else as what you like it what matters.

Back