ATP catless downpipe

ATP catless downpipe

Used about 10k great shape, free shipping.. PayPal included No offers.

List Date: 8/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ATP catless downpipe
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $250.00

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
This is an extremely clean piece, my pictures do no do it justice, this was only used for 10-12k. I tried just going test pipe while the car was under warranty, but this is much, much better than just a test pipe, and NO cels Ever..

It's got everything, gasket, clamp, and the OEM turbo adapter.. And there's no markings from ATP. But I've had a few other cheaper DPs, there's a big diff in the weight between the knockoffs, and the legit ATP pipe..

Shocked this is still here, much better quality than the ebay pipe, ive had both and refused to install the ebay version, as the work is way too time consuming to do it twice.. And if its even made a little bit off spec, it will rattle and hit the car.

My ebay pipe works great and fits great paid $180

Damn you got hosed, those only go for about $100 now..

Id still take the ATP over the chinese knockoff anyday, ive had both pipes at my house side by side and the Ebay pipe is basically flimsy crap compared to the ATP version, hope you dont have to replace it, cuz its a nice pile of work...

I bought it new. So it's all good. I'm sure it'll hold up just fine, metal is metal and if I have to replace it's only $180 :p

I bought it new. So it's all good. I'm sure it'll hold up just fine, metal is metal and if I have to replace it's only $180 :p

If youre good with getting hosed for an extra $80, i am. And i guess im just odd that id drop a few more bux for a heavier american made product, than the cheap chinese one. Thanks for you input. Its been very helpfull..

Stil have this and its been lowered in price to move it out.. $175!! Free shipping as well..

Hi Mark is this still for sale? If so, I would be keen however I'm located in Sydney. Are you able to ship to Sydney, NSW? I could pay for the shipping if the price is right.

Thanks,
Gary

Hi, I'm located in CT so I would need it shipped. If this is still for sale I would buy it in the next day or two, I want a downpipe pretty bad

Back