2017~2024 Anyone run Michelin CrossClimate2's in 235/65-17?

The ratings and reviews look good. Anyone run these and have feedback before I buy? Will be running on 17x8's.

TIA!
Michelin CrossClimate² Grand Touring All-Season tire isn’t perfect. It has “640 B A“ UTQG ratings with inferior “B” rating on traction. If you really want high-priced Michelin tire, its CrossClimate SUV Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire is a better choice with “580 A A“ UTQG ratings.

In addition, if you want over-sized 235/65R17, its measuring rim width is 7”. And the best rim size is 17 X 7.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Michelin CrossClimate² Grand Touring All-Season tire isn’t perfect. It has “640 B A“ UTQG ratings with inferior “B” rating on traction. If you really want high-priced Michelin tire, its CrossClimate SUV Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire is a better choice with “580 A A“ UTQG ratings.

In addition, if you want over-sized 235/65R17, its measuring rim width is 7”. And the best tim size is 17 X 7.
Have you run both tires on a CX-5? Why is the best rim size a 17x7?

Upvote 0
No. And you’re not going to find a person who have run BOTH tires on a CX-5.

Said in the spec of the 235/65R17 tire, Measuring Rim Width is 7”.
Sorry. I'm looking for first hand real world experiences, not someone who merely looks up specs. Specs are a starting point, not the end all. I don't care that the ”Measuring Rim Width is 7”, I am going to run 8's as stated in the first post. Per the specs, 6.5-8.5" wide wheels are fine. Mentioning the measuring rim width is useless, but thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back