anyone buy from axelatuning.com

Hopefully, that interfaces with the built-in amp. Otherwise, it'll sound pretty thin. Looks cool, though. Also scares me they can't spell "channel". Shipping is a tad pricey.

I just yesterday ordered a similar one, (made by Caska) from Ken at Protege Garage. if you go to www.protegegarage.com and look at accessories for the MS3 you'll find it, along with a video that ken made going through all the various features these things have. Pretty incredible what a deal they are! Oh, and btw, the one that PG is selling has an amp. 4x45w I beleive.

^NICE^ if i wasn't going on vacation, or i'd order one now.

post a detailed write up when you get it in, if you dont mind. sure a lot of people would be interested

I just yesterday ordered a similar one, (made by Caska) from Ken at Protege Garage. if you go to www.protegegarage.com and look at accessories for the MS3 you'll find it, along with a video that ken made going through all the various features these things have. Pretty incredible what a deal they are! Oh, and btw, the one that PG is selling has an amp. 4x45w I beleive.

post a detailed write up when you get it in, if you dont mind. sure a lot of people would be interested

I'd be one of those people interested in a write up; thanks in advance!

there's a group buy for a very nice unit over at **************** dot org. You should check it out. that's the one i'm waiting for.

If somebody is running this... Please post it... Pics or Vids. Talk about the sound quality too. Im running sub and amp off of my stock deck. I assume it couldnt get any worse as far as sound quality goes, but you never know.

Back