Always Check Your Tires

Mazdamatic

:
Mazda 2 Sport
so after i got my wheels i had them swap the sensors.

the next day my TPMS light came on. so i thought ok they mustve misplaced it or something ill fix it before inspection.
looked at my tires all seemed fine.

had the light on for a week and i looked today and they seemed a lil flat. not too much. but i checked anyway

all 4 tires : 10psi....

welp theres my problem.

so yeah. TPMS saved my life.

*this message paid for by TMPS. vote for TPMS for senate today*

thank you TMPS.

Yea, never trust the dealership when they say they did the final step of the PDI process and ran it through the shop to double check everything. My tire light came on the day after I bought the car, all tires 10psi lower than spec.... good job dealership. Good thing you caught it.

Yea, never trust the dealership when they say they did the final step of the PDI process and ran it through the shop to double check everything. My tire light came on the day after I bought the car, all tires 10psi lower than spec.... good job dealership. Good thing you caught it.

yeah i had it done at a lil side shop for 40 bux and they didnt fill the tires afterwards. o well i gots a pump at home so alls good. always double tap to make su...wait wrong subject. always check twice before you rice.

I can't stand TPMS sensors. I've done fine without it in my '97 Taurus and I'll do fine without them in my 2. :\

I can't stand TPMS sensors. I've done fine without it in my '97 Taurus and I'll do fine without them in my 2. :\

its only good for blind people.

i always look at my tires and i know what they should look like. i could tell they were at 10-15psi thats why i checked and was like yeah..not good.

but since the shop could changed them i decided to do it so i dont have to deal with a light or inspection.

Back