Alignment Specs

Jmterminator

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Hi guys, i will be installing my H&R springs probly next week. I wanted to know what alignment specs should i have the alignment shop set my car to? I want good handling and good tire wear. Also i bought the spc adjustable ball joints so i guess i might as well install them at the same time. My question on those is should i put the ball joints in so i will have negative camber or positive camber. And should i just use a ball joint separator to take the old ones out and put the new ones in?

Thanks

And should i just use a ball joint separator to take the old ones out and put the new ones in?

Thanks

Pickle Fork will tear the rubber on the ball joints, i usually loosen the nut and lift or let the suspension hang depending on the way the ball joints go and then lightly tap on the knuckle/a-arm (right where the ball joint goes into it) with a ball peen hammer. Just remember to keep the nut on on enough so when it lets go nothing will fly apart. If you don't mind ruining the old ball joints then use it :) both ways are easy

Last edited:
Back