Adjustable Intermittent Wiper stalks, Tribute Side markers and washer nozzles!

I have 5 adjustable intermittent setting wiper stalks, 2 pairs of Orange Tribute Nozzles, and 3 pairs of Tribute washer nozzles. Everything is direct plug-and-play, all prices are with shipping in CONTUS. Will do international if buyer payers shipping. One of the wiper stalks came from an 06 Tribute which had the words "rear" added to the end of it, arrows instead of numbers and the speed indicator of adjustment has been changed as well (pictured below). Please specify if you would like this one, first come first serve. PM is key, but I will respond to the thread as well. Thank you!

Wiper stalks- $20 shipped

Side marker pairs- $15 shipped

Nozzle pair- $13 shipped

442F4AQ.jpg
nQYvalo.jpg
uYvUqte.jpg

t25WgZR.jpg
kzxwTyk.jpg

Last edited:
Bump from the dead! Still have these parts. Lowered prices! Will also do package deal for $30, stalk and marker pair!

Thank you... I did some research after imposter my question... Already ordered an OEM set off of eBay...also I read a 9mm socket works best to remove the nozzles...simply slip over the ends on the underside of the hood, the tabs get released and you are on your way to spraying your windshield!!! Thank you for the reaponse!!

Bump, forgot I still have a bunch of all these! Good starting mods for new owners (wink)

Still have one of those Wiper stalks? Also any specific year to look up for a pair of those tribute nozzles?

I sent money for a wiper stalk on 11-15, which is the last time I have heard from him. In fact, it appears to be the last time he logged in as well. I messaged and have sent an email to the same address as his PayPal. Hopefully everything is OK on his end.

Back