A nice token/gift from Mazda after taking delivery of new CX9

:
‘17 CX9 & ‘19 3 GT
For new owners of the 2016/2017 CX9 just curious if Mazda sent you a nice token/gift after taking delivery of your new vehicle. Mazda Cda sent me a personalized keychain Tile with "Mazda" logo on it that's pretty useful in case you misplace your keys/keyfob. The Tile cost is inexpensive but it was a nice thought-gesture from Mazda. Did Mazda USA or Australia do the same?

Hmm nothing yet, what was the lead time? They haven't sent me the survey yet either.

I got the survey around 2 wks after delivery...the Tile they sent me around 3-4wks after and it came in a nice black packaging with a personalized letter inside.

I've gotten a couple of surveys from Mazda via email. One was about the dealer and the second was about the CX9. No gift though.

I've gotten a couple of surveys from Mazda via email. One was about the dealer and the second was about the CX9. No gift though.

Thanks for the reply...hmm got me thinking that maybe it was for 2017 MY cause mine was but nevertheless maybe Mazda USA didn't see the need for it. If there's any better consolation you guys in the US get better pricing/deals than us here in Cda. Personally I would prefer the deals/pricing but with our low sales/demand here which only represent 10% of US market then no wonder we really don't get much in terms of deals.

Last summer, before I even planned to get a new car (my 08 CX-9 GTS transfer case gone) I received a BEAUTIFUL marketing piece from Mazda. It was a boxed, personalize tablet with pre-programmed video overviews of the Signature model. I work in Marketing in a fortune 500 Tech company and this was a VERY nice marketing piece, but nothing AFTER the purchase.

Got my '16 in February, no survey or keychain. Maybe it's because I leased it...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I also got my windows tinted, they had it professionally buffed out and they repainted the 20" Grand Touring Rims.

This was all from the dealer, not Mazda.

I received a free dealer logo on back of my car but I told them they can keep it. They would need to pay me to advertise their dealer on back of my car.

I received a free dealer logo on back of my car but I told them they can keep it. They would need to pay me to advertise their dealer on back of my car.

Haha...I totally agree with you! When I was about to drive off the dealership with my '17 CX9 I noticed that dealer logo sticker on the back and before I drove off I peeled it off and gave it to them telling them that I don't like having any stickers tagged on my brand new vehicle. Of course unless they pay me regularly right? But they wouldn't so I removed it in the presence of the dealership GM!

I got a very nice polished aluminum cell phone power bank. But it was from BMW, not Mazda. And we've never owned a BMW. :)

Just received by mail a nice gift from Mazda today .
82d34d1f2ed052d557106dd9c35d03b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Glad to hear you have been given something valuable from Mazda. I consider myself a loyal customer and they almost charged me for the first aid kit!

Back