2nd Annual Mazda Corral-Bosch 250 @ VIR April 23-25

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Please join us for our 2nd Annual Mazda Corral @ VIR. Grand-Am presents Rolex DP and GT Car, along with Continental Series GS and ST cars. So come out and support, SpeedSource, Dempsey Racing, Racers Edge and Team Sahlen in the GT race, So far SpeedSource cars have won the 1st two races in the series and Dempsey racing just recorded their first podium, last week @ Homestead. On the ST side, we have Freedom Autosport, Pirate Motorsports and i-Moto racing, Tom Long and Derek Whitis, won the last race @ Homestead. We'll have personal paddock tours of all of the Mazda teams, mmet and greets with all Mazda drivers as well.

In addition we will be holding our own giveaways exclusive to Mazda owners.

Guys and gals, I have just got off of a conference call with my contacts @ Grand-Am Marketing, here is what we are looking at for our Mazda Corral.

1. 4-pair of Piloti Shoes

2. 2-Conti Challenge Flags & 2 Rolex Flags

3. Freedom Autosport T-Shirts 2

4. I-Moto T-shirts-2-4

5. Racers Edge T-Shirts-2 & hats-2

6. Pace car rides

7. Tech Talks with Jeff Smallwood

8. Pirelli Tire Tech Talk

9. Grand-Am Swag

10. 4-2010 Daytona 24 Hours Mazda RX-Posters (limited edition)

11. Mazdaspeed Calendars-for all

Here is what VIR is offering:

VIR_April_2010.jpg

Here is the ticket code you'll need to order your tickets:
The code for Mazda Clubs is GAMZ10. The code is now activated and will

expire April 15 at 11:59 pm.

$35.00 for a weekend of great racing and a chance to win great prizes, food vouchers and getting up close and personal wih all of the Mazda teams, this is a great deal. Also, camping is available for $35.00 for the weekend. We hope to have a very strong showing again @ VIR.

Note: We'll hold a drawing to determine which member will particpate in the karting and gymkhana events.

Last edited:
Last year was a blast both at the ROLEX and KONI races! This year with both races the same weekend plus everything being offered to us it's going to be even better. Looking forward to it!

Hmmm... I like this one better than the Lime Rock event. Gotta choose which one, though.

Hmmm... I like this one better than the Lime Rock event. Gotta choose which one, though.

Lime Rock will be very similar, with the exception of the cook out on Sunday, when we have all of the Mazda teams with us for lunch and beers.

Back