2023 CX-5 Headlight Hi / Lo aiming question

2023 CX-5 Carbon. Are the Hi beams and Lo beams adjustable separately? My Lo Beams are good, but my Hi beams are far too hi? Hopefully, it is not both or nothing, haha. Thanks

2023? Ask the dealer to check that out for you. After paying a boat load of money for a new car, things should be right.

Thanks and they should, but I'm not a 'run to the dealer' type. I would rather adjust them to my liking, not what a tech bulletin says or the judgement of a service tech. Again, thanks.

From seeing how hi they shine when I drive and also when shining them on a wall. From 20 feet away on level ground the light on the wall is several inches higher than the bulbs themselves. So I guess I'll lower then a bit and see if the Lo beams are still OK? Thanks.

Sounds like they're set to the correct height.

If you search the forum for headlight adjustment, you should come across a resource that explains how to adjust the headlights on the CX-9. Adjustment for the CX-5 should be similar, if not the same.

factory set on 2022-2023 is just a tiny bit too high for the whole thing- but low and high are the same bulb. so you cannot adjust them separately.
if you lower a bit, both would go lower.. if thats what you want to do.

2023 CX-5 Carbon. Are the Hi beams and Lo beams adjustable separately? My Lo Beams are good, but my Hi beams are far too hi? Hopefully, it is not both or nothing, haha. Thanks
Can you snap a pic against a wall/garage door so we can see what you're seeing.
Then others, including myself, can share what our headlight patterns look like as well.

Back