2020 GT AWD PP — Which lights aren’t LEDs?

Davidiot

Ballistic Reentry Vehicle
:
2020 CX-5 GT PP
Forgive me for asking what might have already been explained elsewhere, but I’ve failed in finding the clarification I’m seeking.

Does the 2020 CX-5 GT AWD with Premium Package (which seems to be essentially a GTR without the turbocharger?) have any cabin or exterior lights that aren’t LEDs, that I should switch to LED?

Most concerned about the cabin lights, of course, so I‘m less likely to run my battery down if I hang out in the car for a while with the lights on.

Thank you!

Also, for extra credit, does anyone have any photos of the special “overhead console with LED room light and down light” and “LED lighting for glovebox, cargo area and vanity mirrors” that seem to be exclusive (are they?) to the Signature?

Thanks yet again!

Blue skies, my friends.

Our 2020 GT with PP AWD did not have LED interior lights. I installed LEDs and they make a ton of difference! I believe the exterior lights are LEDs, but haven't really checked.

Our 2020 GT with PP AWD did not have LED interior lights. I installed LEDs and they make a ton of difference! I believe the exterior lights are LEDs, but haven't really checked.

Do you mind sharing which lights and procedure (link, etc.) you used? Thank you!

Here is the listing for the LEDs I bought from Amazon-
Serundo Auto DE3175 Led Bulb, 31mm 1.22in Festoon Led Bulb DE3021 DE3022 DE3023 6428 6430 Led Bulb,14SMD 3014 Chips Super Bright Interior Led Bulb Used for Car Map Light Dome Light etc ,Pack of 6pcs

I searched on Youtube for "changing interior light bulbs in Mazda CX-5". Got several videos showing how.

Here is the listing for the LEDs I bought from Amazon-
Serundo Auto DE3175 Led Bulb, 31mm 1.22in Festoon Led Bulb DE3021 DE3022 DE3023 6428 6430 Led Bulb,14SMD 3014 Chips Super Bright Interior Led Bulb Used for Car Map Light Dome Light etc ,Pack of 6pcs

I searched on Youtube for "changing interior light bulbs in Mazda CX-5". Got several videos showing how.

thank you!

Back