2019 CX-5 Vibration issue...Lower control arm bushing?

Hi,
I have a 2019 Mazda CX-5 with a vibration issue. I experience a vibration or wobble in the seat at all speeds, which worsens at speeds over 50 mph. Sometimes, the steering wheel also vibrates. I recently had new tyres fitted and a Road Force balancing done.

When I crawled under the car, I noticed some splits in the bushes on the lower control arm. Could this be the cause of the vibration? I’m not sure if this is normal or a problem. I have a few weeks left on my extended warranty, so it would be great if I could get this fixed under warranty.

IMG_2993.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpeg
    IMG_2985.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 28
Probably not that rubber causing it. But you may well have something worse wrong with your suspension or wheel hubs. Best take it to a mechanic

I have a 2019 Mazda CX-5 with a vibration issue. I experience a vibration or wobble in the seat at all speeds, which worsens at speeds over 50 mph. Sometimes, the steering wheel also vibrates. I recently had new tyres fitted and a Road Force balancing done.
Not clear: did this begin after the tire change or before?

Vibrations that vary by speed are caused by rotating parts. Think wheels, tires, axles, driveshafts.

Do you get any vibration by engine RPM?

Vibrations that vary by speed are caused by rotating parts. Think wheels, tires, axles, driveshafts.

Do you get any vibration by engine RPM?
there’s no vibration by engine. I drove around today and found out that it bounces a lot whenever I go over bumps on the road. Could front struct be the issue?

whats the mileage? that bushing doesn't look too bad. I would ask them to rebalance your wheels.

whats the mileage? that bushing doesn't look too bad. I would ask them to rebalance your wheels.
I’ve got 33k on it now. I got it rebalanced many times but the up down bouncing happens even when the car is crawling (10mph or less)… could tyre balance cause this issue?

Tires could be out of round. Easy to prove by changing to different tires. I purchased a set of Falken tires for a Toyota years ago. As soon as I drove out of the tire shop, the car was bouncing. They were not able to fix by balancing. I changed tire brand and problem went away.

Back