2014 Mazda 3 i Sport Sedan Shark Fin Antenna

yoonhjc

:
2014 mazda 3
Does anyone know where to purchase and install OEM Mazda 3 Sedan shark fin?
Or if OEM is too expensive, any good reliable alternative options?

My model didn't come with one, but I'm interested in finding a cost-efficient option for my Meteor Grey sedan.
Any ideas experts?

If the OE is too expensive (20% discount is possible from MSRP), you can go for any online stores.
Just make sure not to get a "fake one". Yes, fake ones are out there.

It is very easy to do.
I did that to my wife's old Prius after she damaged the coil antenna against the garage door while backing out.
There are just two wires to connect if you don't have the sat receiver since yours is a iSport.

If the OE is too expensive (20% discount is possible from MSRP), you can go for any online stores.
Just make sure not to get a "fake one". Yes, fake ones are out there.

It is very easy to do.
I did that to my wife's old Prius after she damaged the coil antenna against the garage door while backing out.
There are just two wires to connect if you don't have the sat receiver since yours is a iSport.

Thank you for that info. Well my Mazda i Sport doesn't have any antenna. I'm guessing it simply uses the grid on the back windshield. Am I missing something? And do you know which website I can go to get a decent reliable one by any chance?

Thanks!

In that case, wiring might be an issue.
In my now-sold Prius, I replaced the coil antenna with a real shark fin. It was easy enough.

I see. I guess it's not an option for the sport trim... Sigh that sucks.. Maybe I can get one of those fake ones..

Back