2013 CX-9 Seat Frame Replacement?

:
2013 CX-9 Sport
My kids managed to break off the seat adjustment handle under the passenger side 2nd row seat in my 2013 CX-9 Sport. Without that, sliding the seat forward and backward requires using the side handle which doesn't work well with people already in the car and kids that fight over seat position with someone in the 3rd row. Does anyone have experience with replacing just the seat frame/adjustment handle? (Part TE69-88-672) I assume there's not much to it, but don't want to buy the part, take it all apart, and find out it's surprisingly complicated.

My kids managed to break off the seat adjustment handle under the passenger side 2nd row seat in my 2013 CX-9 Sport. Without that, sliding the seat forward and backward requires using the side handle which doesn't work well with people already in the car and kids that fight over seat position with someone in the 3rd row. Does anyone have experience with replacing just the seat frame/adjustment handle? (Part TE69-88-672) I assume there's not much to it, but don't want to buy the part, take it all apart, and find out it's surprisingly complicated.
Show up at a junkyard (you can call ahead to see if they have any cx9s and the part you want but don't ask them to get it ready).

Go to junkyard and ask for part. Depending on junkyard, some will allow you to go into the salvage area. Ask to go with them to see the part. You can watch them take it off, plus the price will be less expensive than new.

Back