2008 MS3 Black Mica Part-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring - Black Mica
Hey guys here are all the parts I have for sale from my car... most of it is gone but there's a few goodies left.

EDIT: Corksport Stainless Steel brake lines added

Corksport SS Brake Lines BRAND NEW NEVER USED - $125 SHIPPED (package opened because I noticed instructions said 2010 on them and not 07-09 but I verified with CS that the part numbers were the same and they confirmed it. So, they're NEW with an open bag but everything included is with them.)

Custom vacuum block you can bolt up to the brake booster coupler (just have to drill out the brake booster coupler bracket) - $30 SHIPPED

Pics:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic of the CS lines:
e891aa3c.jpg

101_1236.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the cobb tip, possibly the accessport also if other sale falls for some reason.

PM me please with offers. I check those first and foremost when logging in. Dashhawk, AP, SRI, and TIP are all pending sale.

Kyros if you want the tubing feel free to paypal me at mazdaspd2008@aol.com $10 bucks shipped is cool with me I'm just trying to get a few bucks out of it.

FightaX it's whatever one has all the extra possible features... Type-1 I think? The one that can auto-time according to driving time and average RPM and all that crap if you wire it in to do so.

UPDATE: all packages have been sent to those who purchased parts. sent via USPS Priority so expect them by the end of the week!

Thanks for the purchase! Glad it all arrived okay. Corksport brake lines are still available and the centric rotors and hawk HPS pads that have NEVER BEEN USED should be up for sale next week!

BUMP/UPDATE: HAWK HPS pads and Centric blank rotors added, package deal created for pads rotors and SS brake lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back