2002 Protege5 Partout and Aftermarket Parts

Going to part out as much of the car as i can. I dont have a ton of time to dedicate to pulling it apart so i will pull what i can when i can. If you have a specific part you want i will try to pull it in order of all part requests.

ALL PARTS ARE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ( i dont have the time to ship as of late and dont want to hassle with shipping anymore)

ANYBODY I PROMISED PARTS TO I WILL STILL WORK ON GETTING THEM AND WILL SHIP TO YOU!

PAYPAL: Probin94@aol.com

DSC_4772-1.jpg

DSC_4773.jpg

DSC_4775.jpg

DSC_4779.jpg

DSC_4780.jpg

DSC_4782.jpg

DSC_4784.jpg

Good Headlight SOLD

Last edited:
tailights are being picked up locally tomorrow. the car had 145k miles on it and rusted like all other p5's. there are no rear fenders...they are shot.

Thanx for the tail lights. Look great Great seller

sent a few pm's and lowered price on rest of exhaust picked up. really been busy and slacking on taking this thing apart

Willing to ship exhaust to Australia? And what's left of it? I'm on phone otherwise I'd read through pages.

Fair nuff. Yeah it does, its a pain really as all aftermarket parts for my car basically have to come from Japan or US.

Id pay more for postage but it would still require boxing etc. Thanks anyways man :) glws.

sent a few pm's and lowered price on rest of exhaust picked up. really been busy and slacking on taking this thing apart
Yo James, looking at something in the next week or 2 to swing back by to finish up the deal

Need:
-Clock Spring
-Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors

Let me know if you still have these. Thanks!

** Shipped to CA

Hi, I am looking for mazda protege 5 stock wheels 2001-2003 a set of 4 do you have that by any chance? Thanks.

Back