Contact Info: drtoddg@hotmail.com

Year: 2006
Make: Mazda
Model: Mazdaspeed 6
Color: White
Mileage: 40xxx
Transmission: Manual

Price: $15,500

Description: i'm looking to sell my 06 MS6. i've had it for about a year and a half. i'm going to sell it so i can get a 2011 STI. the mods are a Cobb TIP, Cobb intake, and Forge BPV. it has 40% window tint and i can install the factory grill if needed. i'm not looking for a trade unless it involves alot of cash on your end and a beater that will last me untill my new car arrives. i changed the oil every 2500 miles and waxed her every 3 weeks.

mazddaspeed11.jpg

mazddaspeed5.jpg

mazddaspeed7.jpg

mazddaspeed6.jpg

mazddaspeed9.jpg

i'll post motor and int. pics later. thanks!!

awesome car but you need to take a pic with a sign. (forum name, date, and mazdas247.com need to be on said sign)

I was looking at the 2011 STI, it looks pretty sick. Good luck with your sale. Let me know how the car drives when you get it. =]

I was looking at the 2011 STI, it looks pretty sick. Good luck with your sale. Let me know how the car drives when you get it. =]

yea I work at a subaru dealer, as soon as a sawl the 4door sti i new i had to have it, they come to america at the end of august

yea I work at a subaru dealer, as soon as a sawl the 4door sti i new i had to have it, they come to america at the end of august

So if you work at a Subaru Dealership. Wouldn't it be easier to just trade it in and get the company discount. Don't you get like a 20% discount on cars you buy from you're own dealership. Anyways good choice the new Subie's are sexyyyy

So if you work at a Subaru Dealership. Wouldn't it be easier to just trade it in and get the company discount. Don't you get like a 20% discount on cars you buy from you're own dealership. Anyways good choice the new Subie's are sexyyyy

i don't realy get a good deal on trade in and the my discount on the STI still puts it at 32K

If you decide on taking any parts off the car I would be very interested in buying the grill like right now lol. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back