Clear Bumper Sidemarker Lights...

ATLskate

:
2002.5 Protege5 (totaled) 1991 Blue RX-7 (new car)
I have seen a few of these on cardomain.com and i was wondering if anyone knows where to get those clear sidemarker lights. Does someone actually make them? or does a make for some other car fit our beloved Protege5? Anyway would be fine for me, i just think they would be a nice mod to have.

Attachments

• sidemarker.jpg
    sidemarker.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 284
That picture looks like all they did was pull the orange colored plastic cover off of the sidemarker. Probably not a good idea.

I believe the RX7 clear sides work for the P5....but at $170 they are a bit pricey. I have also heard that the Mitsu Eclipse '95-'99 will work if inverted and trimmed up a bit.

They are more than likely 2000+ Toyota Celica Clear lenses. I have a set that I have never use and am not going to as the wife does not want me to. $25 shipped. Email me if interested.

I've always wondered if someone made the clear side markers on the bumper. I know you can get the ones for the markers in front of the side door, but not the ones on the bumper. I've asked a lot of aftermarket retailers and they said most likely by the end of the year. Anyone have any news or know of any place to get them?

DBL-9395RX7-FRT.jpg

if your gonna try the rx7 side lights get them from procarparts...I think they're $60....a lot cheaper then $170....myself I'm gonna wait until they actually make one for the P5:D

Back