anybody look at this?

cycoutMSP03.5

:
2003.5 Blazin' Yellow Mazdaspeed Protege
First off, this is my first post but i have been reading all the ones that you guys posted for months. And thanks a lot to ya all cuz i learn a lot of new s*** put in my car and a lot about my car. (2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Blazin' Yellow Mica.)
But what do ya all think of this hood. And the price? It fits a Mazdaspeed even know it is listed just for the Protege. I did my research and VIS said, themselves that it is a perfect fit. I looked at the Wings West EVO, but it is out of my price range....

Here is the link:

http://www.streetrays.com/catalog/p...=4876&osCsid=4e5e263c2ef17633990c8b379d2f32e8

Again thanks a lot...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(protest) girls drive civics
(upbum) chicks drive integras

zoom - zoom b****!
Mods: HKS Type-1 Turbo Timer, Flashed, "E" Rear Bushings, Short Ram Air Intake (K&N), Custom "Hidden behind Grill" Foglights, Neons, Winter tires (I know its not a Mod but i almost died in the snow with the Stock Low Pros, So buys some!)
Future Mods: Carbon Fiber VIS EVO Hood, JoeP MBC, DaveB Rings (Awesome!).... i'll think of more with i'm not poor!

check the photo section, and look for Slug's car.

There's another guy from hawaii that has a cf ww hood as well

if i were you and i wanted that hood, i would have it completely painted yellow except for the air inlets on the side. I would leave the inlets a carbor fiber look, but the rest i would do yellow.

-B

Its ok. I've seen others like it. Something about that one in the pic that doesnt quite trip my fancy. But eventually, I'd like to get something similar as well.

Yeah, i am going to paint the sides, similar to the Wings West MP3 style of the hood. But i am really interested because the guy who works at StreetRays.com is only selling it for $515. SWIFT Motorsports wants $650 and this other local store. (I live in Jewett City, CT) wanted over $700.
Personally i love the way it looks, but i'm not seeing any rain guards or anything like it on the pic. If anyone has this hood could ya just tell me if their is a rain snow and etc guard?

thanks you all, appreciate it.

ry

Ewwwww! Another yellow MSP! :D Welcome aboard!

Hey Newf I'm in southern california area with the WW Evo hood I hope to get the rest of the body kit soon. I got my hood probably some time after Slug420 got his. Mad props to my peeps on the east side (thumb)
Not bad choice, that was the hood some friends of mine wanted me to get when I was in the market for hoods. As for questions about weather and the open grills, yes, make sure they make covers. Call either VIS or contact the web site cause I'm not sure whether the VIS hood comes with'em. I disposed of the WW Evo hood covers and had specially designed ones made that vent but divert water away from the engine and a few electronics. I got a deal on my hood through contacts, I paid $625, which isn't too bad based on other prices I've seen and offered.

Attachments

• EVO1.jpg
    EVO1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
hey can anyone tell me where i can order that silvery thing that borders the guages in newf's sig?

newf said:
check the photo section, and look for Slug's car.

There's another guy from hawaii that has a cf ww hood as well

Actually it's a girl from Hawaii that has the WW hood. :D Her user name is nemasis. Check out her sig. to see a pic of hers.

Back