CX-5 Turbo Owners…Who has the red badge?

IMG_3588.jpeg

I thought it would interesting to see how many of you fellow Turbo owners got theirs with the little red T in the grill. So far I have the only that I have seen in my region. I’ve had my 23 for 9 months now, and I see a million CX5s in my region, but so far no Turbo Ts. I have to wonder if they all came with the badge, or if it was a supply chain issue at the time.

Our 21 CX 5 Carbon Turbo AWD does not have it. But I would like to get one. Any idea where?

sounds like it is a 2023 thing. my BIL has one a few years older and no red badge. my 2023 made 12/23 has one.
IMG_3463.jpg

My wife has a 2022 CX-5 GT Sport Edition (a Model available in Canada) and we have the little red T in the grille - which my wife loves - but we do not have a turbo. Starting with the 2023 model year. the Sport Edition only comes with a turbo.

Took me a minute to find it in the first pic. It's not very prominent.
Looks more like they just stuck four little red things in the grille. Hard to interpret that as a letter T in my eyes.
Something a little more noticeable, like what BMW does with their three coloured stripes in their grille, would be cool.

Took me a minute to find it in the first pic. It's not very prominent.
Looks more like they just stuck four little red things in the grille. Hard to interpret that as a letter T in my eyes.
Something a little more noticeable, like what BMW does with their three coloured stripes in their grille, would be cool.
i guess I never realized it was a T. Not a very good one for sure. more like -=-

The badging/accents first started on the 2022 CX-5 Turbo, when the CX-5 got it's most recent facelift.

Our 21 CX 5 Carbon Turbo AWD does not have it. But I would like to get one. Any idea where?
Will it fit on yours? I think the grill is different on the 21(I know my '21 GTR is different from the grill in the photo above) so I would look into it before buying one.

My new ‘23 has it. Nice subtle detail. You have to zoom in on the pic and look close for it. Matches the theme of the seat and door stitching (the stitches are definitely pink though).

I’m going to put a little Eve (“WALL-E”) sticker on the back window and maybe color the eyes red to match. She’s definitely an Eve. It’ll look like a chick drives the car but I don’t care lol.
IMG_5502.jpeg

Back