New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

Anyone have thoughts on the chances of 0% financing being offered at launch?

Your local credit union will do 2%. That is only few hundred dollars over 5 years. Negotiate hard and make that up. If they force a bad rate on you - you can switch literally the next day to a CU. I switched from Chase 5% to DCU 1.99% for a 70 dollar fee.
Dont let 0% be a huge factor in your decision.

Your local credit union will do 2%. That is only few hundred dollars over 5 years. Negotiate hard and make that up. If they force a bad rate on you - you can switch literally the next day to a CU. I switched from Chase 5% to DCU 1.99% for a 70 dollar fee.

True - I'd just prefer 0% :)

My guess is 1.9% will be offered. Similar to the 2017 CX-9 launch.

Speaking of launch... any news on when the CX5 is coming out?

The dealers I've spoken to have mentioned "spring, late spring, summer, and I don't know."

The dealers I've spoken to have mentioned "spring, late spring, summer, and I don't know."

Sneak peaks, articles and literature I've seen point to them showing up in showrooms end of this month. I assume it'll start on the West coast and spread your direction, with delivery.

Does anyone have any idea when Mazda usually publishes the build&price for their new models? It is supposed to be on the lots this month but they haven't even put the configurator up on their site yet. (toetap) Interested to see the color options.

Yep.

Back in 2013 I got 3.99% through Chase on the Saturday I bought my car.

Called the credit union on Monday and got it down to 2.99%. Didn't even cost a fee for me.

Didn't have any credit at the time (but put down a large down-payment), so that was as good as it was going to get. Got a pretty good score now though, so if I buy another car, should be good.

Does anyone have any idea when Mazda usually publishes the build&price for their new models? It is supposed to be on the lots this month but they haven't even put the configurator up on their site yet. (toetap) Interested to see the color options.

Not sure when the website will be updated, however the link below is the best resource we've seen so far. I believe the only missing info is the availability of external and internal combos. I'd love see silver with the parchment interior, but that isn't offered on the CX-9 so I'm not holding my breath.

http://insidemazda.mazdausa.com/press-release/2017-mazda-cx-5-pricing/

So, all 2017 CX-5s come with LED headlights reading one of the reviews. Pretty awesome if thats the case, no more worrying about retro-fitting from halogen headlights anymore then.

So, all 2017 CX-5s come with LED headlights reading one of the reviews. Pretty awesome if thats the case, no more worrying about retro-fitting from halogen headlights anymore then.

[emoji23][emoji23] what is it, like 30 more dollars a month for the LEDs? Thats like a dollar a day.🤣

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

...and how much will they cost, when they brake?

Course, we are talking, who have the older models. (pissed)

More than this - almost 90% of those buying aftermarket LEDs and installing have no clue how not to blind the oncoming traffic and select the right LED and proper aim.

Agreed. I have considered installing LED light bars in the front and back of the car to fight fire with fire...

asset.php

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/autoparts-kurubu/cx-5201702-07/

Signature Wing Illumination
Set
USD $ 340. Now am losing my s***. This sucks.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 189
To those - this is the same signature grille the 6 has. Your life will be a bliss if you buy a white and get this kit or if Mazda installed this on all GT trims like they did for 6.
Screw it I am staying away from these forums for next year.

Agreed. I have considered installing LED light bars in the front and back of the car to fight fire with fire...

I'm an expert in redirecting my side mirror back towards the culprit. Successfully had two drivers turn off their high beams or change lanes.

My local dealer said April.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

To those - this is the same signature grille the 6 has. Your life will be a bliss if you buy a white and get this kit or if Mazda installed this on all GT trims like they did for 6.
Screw it I am staying away from these forums for next year.

nice find!
I've always loved that signature grille on the 6.
would look pretty sweet on the new CX

Back