plans for the p5

jeffietoon

:
2002 protege 5
Custom paint maybe in a concrete gray, cs front lip, 17" rims, HID w/ black housing headlight assemblies, electric folding side mirrors, jdm tails (tomorrow) ;) new 7" touchscreen head unit and speakers, new rings and bearings belts plugs wires packs and maybe a little snail trail;) maybe:)
Been planning and planning and I'm getting excited that's it's bout time to get cracking on it!!

Got em! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 195
Sounds like a nice build:) gonna keep an eye on this! concrete grey is one of my favorite colors! If you arent already tinted tint the back 3 windows as dark as possible and then driver and passenger half of the tint that the back is:)

Notice you mention a cs front lip in your plans. Have you considered the MP3 lip?
Perfect fit, looks terrific. I have a spare that came off my 03 '5 when I replaced
front bumper cover. It's OEM silver and is in perfect shape, with minor road nicks
in paint.

However, the OEM tape that holds parts of lip to bumper cover needs replacing.
Bought a new lip when I replaced bumper cover because I was too lazy to remove
old tape. Simpy bolt it on in place of stock lip.

Also have a new pair of grills that snap into holes on lip ends where you have
fog lights (I took mine out). I'll sell it for $250, inc. shipping. It was $339 new.
I got the last new one from Mazda sez my parts guy.

I don't have a foto, but will take one and PM if interested.

Last edited:
^^^

Shameless Plug, what?
---------
Back to the OP's topic - sounds like youre in for a lot of work and time building if you do actually go all-out on it... trust me.

Hey.. Thanks dude, but I think I want the cs lip, thanks for the offer though . I can't hardly wait to get the lip I think it's gonna be an awesome transformation.

HID and amber fender lights oh yeah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 133
Back