Has anybody tried or have the duraflex front lip

:
02 Mazda P5
Whats up guys, well i hade a bumper to bumper collision yesterday morning. So i was searching for possible front lip options, it was a choice from going back to the accord lip, subuaru lip, or the duraflex front lip. I decided on the duraflex but would like to knoe if any had tried it or is running it right now. If you all can give me your opinions on this and advice. Thanks

DURAFLEX.jpg

this is the one im talking about

i haven't personally had it, but i have seen it in person. its kinda ugly. because the bottom of the front bumper is angled slightly towards the rear of the car, this lip REALLY accentuates that fact as it doesn't overlap the bumper. i guess however the same can be said for the accord lip.

and not that it makes a difference, but the lip was made by "onderground" that i saw and wasn't the duraflex brand.

at least its different though!!

I'm interested in the one sold here in PR, check him out in facebook by king Fiber, i'am almost ready to mine...to bad i don't know how to post pic's, and they put 1 pic today of a black protege5 with it.

I'm interested in the one sold here in PR, check him out in facebook by king Fiber, i'am almost ready to mine...to bad i don't know how to post pic's, and they put 1 pic today of a black protege5 with it.

puertoricolip_zpsd56391c4.jpg

i assume you mean this one?

Aside from the fact that the lip pictured isn't even the correct lip, I'm sure the OP is looking for a quality piece instead of knock-off fiberglass pieces. I could be wrong but when it breaks in half in 1K miles no one's going to feel bad for you. IMHO...

I agree with jalmp5, but that sure is a nice one you posted 00bluees. Is that lip a for sale item or a one time custom lip for the original owner

I agree with jalmp5, but that sure is a nice one you posted 00bluees. Is that lip a for sale item or a one time custom lip for the original owner

Its from a guy located in Maunabo , Puerto Rico. He has the mold and makes them for purchase. Seen his work personally and has improved from his first few fiberglass projects.

Latest posts

Back