What have you done to your Miata today?

Ummmm.. nothing.. its still dead in the driveway.. if it wasnt for my roommate downstairs blowing the leaves and pine needles off of it when she landscapes the yard weekly you'd probably not even know it was in the driveway, LOL

That is sad! What is wrong with your Miata?

Mine goes into hibernation today. Oil change, Sta-bil, unhook the battery, nice thorough cleaning inside and out and then bye-bye for 4-5 months.

Adjusted my butterfly brace (got knocked upwards due to some road paving where they couldn't be bothered to make a decent ramp) to keep the exhaust from hitting it. Also installed my new powdercoated valve cover and catch can (see pictures). Made up some new hoses for my oil filter relocation kit, going to put that back on tomorrow.

Attachments

• DSC01866a.jpg
    DSC01866a.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC01867a.jpg
    DSC01867a.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01868a.jpg
    DSC01868a.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 208
ben and i installed my improved guage pod, got it all wired up (whata pain)
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC08560.JPG
    DSC08560.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 157
Got put to bed for the winter... which is really my friends garage. He's letting me use his lift bay for the whole winter in exchange for helping him get the lift setup. Lots of work to do, to both the car and the lift.

chief, that looks awesome, congrats

Same here. I'm also hesitant because I don't know if these are stock seats or not.

I actually took the plunge and did it this weekend, used a bread knife... not very pretty but it feels much better. This is what I took off

IMAG0299.jpg

chief...looks awesome!!! love it! nice bay man!!

Thanks.

ben and i installed my improved guage pod, got it all wired up (whata pain)

Where'd you get a gauge that says Mazdaspeed on it? Looks great.

chief, that looks awesome, congrats

I actually took the plunge and did it this weekend, used a bread knife... not very pretty but it feels much better. This is what I took off

Thanks. Where did you take the foam from, the top or the bottom of the cushion? I did mine off the bottom, it's a little easier.

Much better huh?

it is for me, I'm 6' and 225 lbs. Now I have a better seating position without my head touching the top. This will let me hold off on getting a racing seat for a while, can't comment on comfort for long drives but feels good so far.

Thanks. Where did you take the foam from, the top or the bottom of the cushion? I did mine off the bottom, it's a little easier.

I took it from the top, its not even but feels OK

noice, I'll be looking into oil pressure and temp later on, and I like the progressive lights on the tach. I suppose he has the Mazdaspeed background or did you provide it for him?

Nice work guys. Put mine away for the winter for the 1st time. Sorry to see it in the garage but glad it will be out of the snow.

I've been driving mine to work every day since I won't get off of my wallet and get the Civic fixed.

I love my vent rings. I got the black ones for an understated look.

I kinda like the revolver one, but I"m happy with my gauges.

My TWM shift know has been feeling too tall lately, so I ordered a VooDoo knob

Back