motor build?

Bump for Gt2871r finally all done with custom flanges 600$ later...
039-1.jpg
040-1.jpg
041.jpg

What do you have into that turbo including the flanges? Kinetic in Vancouver sells brand new GT2871's for right around $1000. And youd have been able to spec your wheel trims and housing A/R's to suit your application.

ya its allready done though lol theres no way im getting another turbo at this point i think i spent about 800 total

I'm just saying for future reference you could have gotten a much better turbo brand new from a Garrett dealer for about what you paid for all that fucken around.

I'm just saying for future reference you could have gotten a much better turbo brand new from a Garrett dealer for about what you paid for all that fucken around.

Ya it was my bad lol. First time getting a new turbo so i dident really know what i was in for as far as all the modifications that needed to be done. I would have just bought the 28rs from the start if i knew.

193.jpg
finished motor pauter rods,weisco pistons 9:1

Attachments

• 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
I bought this off someone with a wrecked msp. U should be able to find one on cross over auto. Bump for brandnew rebuilt head with fs-ze cam

anyone got any recomendations for the best fuel pressure regulator to use with a gt2871r? and best injectors? 565cc?

I have a Aeromotive universal fuel regulator for my GT2860RS. I can say at least 440cc. Depends on how much power you'd like to put down.

The stock FPR is really great, I ran it up to 27psi of boost. Disconnect the FPR solenoid and run a vacuum line straight to the regulator from the manifold. Voila, 1:1 rising rate regulator.

Back