What have you done to your Miata today?

You're doing it like a bawss.

fixed

like-a-boss-700x437.jpg

Thanks Phen, and way to go!

Installed my KG Works gauge bezel along with the AWD needle caps. Replaced my gauge hood and turn signal/wiper stalk assembly due to some annoying (to me) defects in the originals. Finally, checked my tire pressure and they were fine. So, what caused the skittishness? I wasn't getting on it that much. Could be something to do with it sitting for months I suppose, I'll see how it feels later when I go out.

Do you have any pictures of the new gauge bezel? :D

Okay, I have tried resizing my picture of the gauge bezel but my program isn't cooperating. I'll post up once I figure it out.

Installed my Garage Star wiper cowl panel today. Still have to get to Ace and buy a longer bolt/washers for the passenger side rear as the stock one is too short.

'Twas a day of ordering parts. Now have almost everything I need to install my new (used) MP62 kit on its way, just have to sell some other stuff so I can order a set of COPs.

Took a nice little drive through the park near where I work with the top down:

Yeah the camera on my iPhone is terribly foggy for whatever reason.

awesome gauge bezel chief. its a perfect match for the steering wheel.

installed the roll bar. installing it was not to hard thanks to scott and my brother jonathan. But putting the soft top back on and making it clear the bar was a pain because the way my top folds down (it isn't an oem top). it still doesn't clear it perfectly but I can sort of maneuver it down and up. Which is fine with me. any way here are some picks

early in the day, test fitting.
j83sB3dCQijpZ.jpg

the next day.
jp5s0QvhyxnvT.jpg
I didn't put the passenger seat or passanger seat belt in yet because I need to get some new interior clips then put those in since a bunch broke when we removed the interior .

Last edited:
Received my new injectors (EV14, 550cc). Bought them from FiveO Motorsports on eBay, only took two days for delivery from CA. Couple more items, the main one being the MS, and I can install the MP62.

I need to see if my 550's are in the box of stuff I got with the car. I have a feeling they're not.

All new front and rear suspension bushings arrived yesterday... that will be a winter-time project I think.

put a "new" stereo in it with an ipod cable so yay for not having to keep CD's in the car

Back