Bluetooth button not responding

:
06 Black Mica MS6 GT
A couple of weeks ago I found out that the bluetooth was no longer recognizing any phones when inside the car and the bluetooth button on the steering wheel does not do anything when pushed. I tried this with multiple phones and resetting everything on the phones and that did not fix it. The manual does not have anything on how to reset the bluetooth feature. Has anyone experienced this problem before? It is a 2008 GT if that matters at all.

Fuse? Try holding the button down for more than 5 seconds with the engine on? also, perhaps your bt volume is at zero in the car?

Just got a call back from the dealer with the same problem (which has been occurring intermittenly with mine since I purchased the car (used) 7 months ago, now not working at all). Says it is an "adapter amplifier" and he claims the part (not covered by the CPO warranty) costs $1000.00.... Anybody ever hear of this part? I can't find it in any internet search...

Attachments

• Hand-Free.JPG
    Hand-Free.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 796
I have gone over everything and I can not figure it out. I sure hope it is not that adapter that has gone out. I guess it is time to talk to the dealer.

Back