What have you done to your Miata today?

I can think of some more descriptive adjective than "handsome"! Bruce's car looks great in person. I had to park at the other end of the line so mine didn't look quite as dirty!

Installed yesterday
DSC_0564.jpg

then I got this from TDR yesterday
223081_10150562780235247_660100246_18296978_2838224_n.jpg

5d25f392.jpg

I haven't installed the splitter yet, Will try tomorrow.

Which model is that Pioneer? My AVIC D2 wouldn't fit quite right.

Ugly car
110331_26.jpg

Uglier
ducklingpaint001.jpg

Slightly less ugly
ducklingpaint020.jpg

Improvement (thanks dad!)
ducklingpaint023.jpg

Much improved
ducklingpaint033.jpg

I'll change the wheels ASAP

Support bar meaning the one on the upper left of this photo where you put in that screw and a rubber piece? I didn't even install that part on mine.
ADTVA133.jpg

The AVICs are too deep. It hits the support bar in the rear and sticks out of the dash. Really difficult to get a mounting kit on it.

Support bar meaning the one on the upper left of this photo where you put in that screw and a rubber piece? I didn't even install that part on mine.
ADTVA133.jpg

Nope. I meant the support bar in the rear of the opening that is part of the dashboard. Mine didn't come with all that fancy installation stuff. You had to buy it separate from Pioneer... which is retarded

Fixed the problem causing my CEL (broken wire on the front O2 sensor where PO had tied in with the narrowband gauge). So nice driving with the top down today! Came home to find my parts from RSpeed had shown up, so the hood struts are going on soon. The O2 sensor is going into my spares pile.

Fixed the problem causing my CEL (broken wire on the front O2 sensor where PO had tied in with the narrowband gauge). So nice driving with the top down today! Came home to find my parts from RSpeed had shown up, so the hood struts are going on soon. The O2 sensor is going into my spares pile.

Glad to see you got your problem fixed.

Back