CX9 body/chrome kit from Germany - your opinions?

:
2022 CX-5 Turbo
Just saw this on eBay.
I am wondering what you guys think about this German body/chrome kit?

Attachments

• cx9_front_body_kit.jpg
    cx9_front_body_kit.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,445
  • CX9_rear_body_kit.jpg
    CX9_rear_body_kit.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3,121
I think the seller was on the forum asking for an opinion on this kit. The price was kind of steep if i remember correctly it was 1200 us dollars. I forgot where he had this listed.

He lowered the price to i believe was 700 dollars plus shipping. A couple of people including myself on another mazda forum told him that it was still too steep of a price. We also told him that if he would just sell the grill kit for around 290 with shipping included he would probably get some interest. That is what the other kits go for on ebay. He said that he invested money in this product to sell. I guess it was a pretty bad investment.

Hum...unfortunately, those are not my taste. Probably full bodykit will be nice, if there's one for CX-9. Anyhow, different people have different taste, fully respect that..

Not bad, I like the idea. I think 700 + dollars is alot to spend on that but if you like it, get it. An inexpensive chome idea you might like is putting on chrome window pillars. I just put them on my Black GT and they really make a diff. (also look great on my Maxima as well) I think they were $69 + about 10 for shipping. For some reason I dont know how to upload pics to this site other than my icon ( or avetar) but if interested i can always email them if anyone wants them. let us know what u decide

mazda1.jpgmazda.jpg

Back