Ebay ssg grill

Is there a brand of badgeless grill that comes in a good flat black that won't need to be painted before install? I would like to get a black abs one, or with a suitable finish that will work with my wwp ms6.

I'm ordering soon, so let me know what the nextmod, speedline, and assorted ebay grills look like fresh out of the box.

Thanks

I don't trust the sellers opinion. That individual is a little biased. I was figuring that so many of you have the grill that one of you may have a pic of the grill right out of the box. I'm just going to chance it, and paint it semi-gloss black if I have to later.

I don't trust the sellers opinion. That individual is a little biased. I was figuring that so many of you have the grill that one of you may have a pic of the grill right out of the box. I'm just going to chance it, and paint it semi-gloss black if I have to later.

No, I meant ask the seller if they have it primed black for painting, or if it comes out prepainted.

Is there a brand of badgeless grill that comes in a good flat black that won't need to be painted before install? I would like to get a black abs one, or with a suitable finish that will work with my wwp ms6.

I'm ordering soon, so let me know what the nextmod, speedline, and assorted ebay grills look like fresh out of the box.

Thanks

Hey

New member here, but I just bought a badgeless grill and it came flat/matte black.

It wouldnt HAVE to be painted, but it depends how picky you are. Im pretty picky so I didnt decide to install as is. BUT if you are willing to let slight imperfections slide, you could install it as-is. Mine looked pretty good, but the black looked a little thin in a couple places if you look at it from certain angles, but not obvious if youre not looking for it. Mine also had a VERY small spot where there was a piece of dust/lint in the paint. I pulled it out but it left a small imperfection in the paint. I took a pic so you could see how small it is. I might have been able to sand it out with a very fine sandpaper, but I havent tried.

I bought it from eBay, it is in Hong Kong, but I did receive it in less than a week though! Really fast delivery time. Im in Vegas, so not sure if you would get it as quck or not? Heres the seller

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Dont BIN. Make offer of $90.00. Anything less is not accepted.

DONT ORDER THE NEXTMOD GRILL!! If you call them THEY will tell you themselves that it will take a lot of prep work to get it to look decent!!

Alca, I looked, but didnt see any grills that came prepainted.

Heres some pics. If you want Hi-Res pics, PM me with your email and I can send them to you. You can kinda see the light spots I mentioned on the bottom, but not too obvious.

102_0349.JPGResized grill imperfection.jpg

Last edited:
I just put in an order for this grille: http://cmodgrilles.auctivacommerce.com/Mazda-Mazdaspeed6-2006-2007-Sport-Grille-P1212788.aspx#. It's the cheapest option out there since they have a 10% off deal for the holidays right now, and if it matches the pictures it should come in black. I just put the order in, no indication that they have shipped it yet...hopefully next week they put it in the mail. When it arrives I'll put up something about the quality of the piece.

I just put in an order for this grille: http://cmodgrilles.auctivacommerce.com/Mazda-Mazdaspeed6-2006-2007-Sport-Grille-P1212788.aspx#. It's the cheapest option out there since they have a 10% off deal for the holidays right now, and if it matches the pictures it should come in black. I just put the order in, no indication that they have shipped it yet...hopefully next week they put it in the mail. When it arrives I'll put up something about the quality of the piece.

Thats the same one I bought. From C-Mod. $5 bucks less too. Im interested to see how yours is so we can tell the consistency and quality of their products. Their pic looks just like the pics I posted of mine.

Hope yours is good quality too.

i got the ebay grille, i love it, i rattle caned it though, but it looks great, just make sure its pressed up in the location really tight befor you drill the holes to mount it up or ill will end up loose, ( mine has 4 holes haha)

Got mine in the mail yesterday, photos attached. It's a flat black, and it looks clean enough that it can probably just be put onto the car as it is. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave it black or paint it body color...I think I like color matched. My bumper is a bit messed up, someone hit it with a cart or something, so when I get that fixed I'll probably have them paint and attach this at the same time.

Pretty good deal overall, and the company was good to work with, so if you want one of these I recommend working with these guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0107 Copy 2.jpg
    IMG_0107 Copy 2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0109 Copy 1.jpg
    IMG_0109 Copy 1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0108 Copy 0.jpg
    IMG_0108 Copy 0.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 216
Back