What have you done to your MSP today?

got a couple coats of white paint on my 15's today. faces look much nicer than the weels now ha. but your attention doesn't really go to the inside anyway.

now trying to figure out how many parts id need to convert my wifes mx3 to 5 bolt so we can share wheels.

might park the msp for a couple months since insuring her car/gassing it costs less than half of my msp. we are currently doing both and would be nice to pay some other stuff off with that cash if possible

but the wheels i just got were for winter tires. would be nice if i could use them on her car. and the nice wheels i just painted lol.

thinking its a lot of money in parts to get 5 bolt though. much more than just paying to have the winter tires put on her existing rims.

maybe ill try to find some of the rare 4 spoke GS wheels. paint them lol.

Got my Injen CAI installed last night. HOLY TURKEY!!! When I put the Turbohoses IC pipe kit on with the Greddy Type S(or R, not sure which it is) on, will it eliminate the turkey? SNC00131.jpg

Well I finally got my car back from the Paintshop, Theyve done a beautiful job Painting back again my Wheels like they original were. SHINKA Edition RX-8 Wheels...

They look so damn sick in Gunmetal along with my new Vision Works Gunmetal Aluminum wheel locks and CF Mazdaspeed Valve Stem Caps and center wheel caps, Definitely atleast for me they are the best looking wheels for these cars is just my personal opinion !!!!!!

Shinka.jpg

Shinka2.jpg

Shinka3.jpg

Shinka4.jpg

Shinka6.jpg

Shinka7.jpg

Shinka8.jpg

Shinka10.jpg

Shinka13.jpg

Shinka14.jpg

Shinka11.jpg

Shinka12.jpg

Shinka5.jpg

Shinka9.jpg

Shinka15.jpg

Tomorrow i will post more pictures of the entire car, i still have a lot of work to do to her to make her look better and cleaner​

Wheels looking good man. I like the MS center caps. Where'd you find those?

Thanks Man I really like them too alot they came out sick. About the MS Center cap, they are just round Stickers, i placed them ontop of my OEM ones in the wheels just for the pictures. Im currently buying some Center caps without mazda Logo on it to be able to place the MS stickers flush and flat to the caps, that way they will look how they should.

About the MS Center caps i bought them from a Guy in England, ive noticed they dont sell any more on ebay i was lucky i got the last 4.. lol lol

I see orange peel =O. Nice looking though. Why not have tires taken off first?

are you going to run a recirculated setup? or vta? either way.. it should eliminate some..

I'm not sure how I'm gonna run it because I don't know how to run it. Is there a thread on here about how to run it either way?
And!!!...piss on the University of Toledo college students! I came out of class to find this a just a little bit ago.
SNC00132.jpg

bumper2.jpg

Luckily there was no damage, but you can see how well the other person is at using their front end.

I see orange peel =O. Nice looking though. Why not have tires taken off first?

Orange Peel ??? Where..??? The wheels were painted without the tires, they installed them after the whole process was done. They had to paint the wheels black in order to come up with that color.

I'm not sure how I'm gonna run it because I don't know how to run it. Is there a thread on here about how to run it either way?
And!!!...piss on the University of Toledo college students! I came out of class to find this a just a little bit ago.
View attachment 169040

View attachment 169041

Luckily there was no damage, but you can see how well the other person is at using their front end.

You need to whoop some ass. Lazy ass, s*** for brain drivers.

Black and silver over top. Really really fine powder aluminum in the silver =). I have to redo my rhs that color this year.
I see orange peel where the lip rolls inside the wheel between the spokes. Doesnt look bad though. Pretty much like factory =)

Black and silver over top. Really really fine powder aluminum in the silver =). I have to redo my rhs that color this year.
I see orange peel where the lip rolls inside the wheel between the spokes. Doesnt look bad though. Pretty much like factory =)

Well im not seeing anything.. but either way the paint its called Liquid Metal. Also i have to take it back in a week to fix some little things the wheels have...

Last edited:
Back