I just recieved my 09 touring CX-9 Today

Richardd

I would like to thank everyone on this board, with the great input on the CX-9 which helped me to make up my mind about the CX-9.
It's the touring in Blue Mica and beige leather, Option: Moon Roof Package and roof rack, with cross bar and wheel lock. I also got one free oil and filter change:eek: It drives great and I'm looking forward to take it on trip, some time in the summer.
Once again, Thank you for all you input and I will post and will try to help out on this form. (drive2)

Last edited:
I would like to thank everyone on this board, with the great input on the CX-9 which helped me to make up my mind about the CX-9.
It's the touring in Blue mist and beige leather, Option: Moon Roof Package and roof rack, with cross bar and wheel lock. I also got one free oil and filter change:eek: It drives great and I'm looking forward to take it on trip, some time in the summer.
Once again, Thank you for all you input and I will post and will try to help out on this form. (drive2)

Welcome to the family brother!

Update: I have about 354 miles of the car, and I love it. The best is that my wife love the ride and compares it to hers Lexus ES350. My neighbor also love it and is going to get one at the end of his Jeep lease, or sooner. LOLOLO. The only thing that I'm I going to install is a hitch for my bike.

Dude, bikes belong inside the vehicle, not outside! I'm considering one so I can pack my bike with wheels on and luggage too. Maybe even 2 bikes!

Did any ever consider a folding bike? Any comments?
They seem to be very popular these days.
The only drawbacks are weight (25-30lbs) and price (relatively speaking).

However, very easy to store bikes inside cargo area, get them on mass transits and inside cubicles/offices.
I am looking at Dahon "Jack" (an US brand) costing around $500.
www.dahon.com

Can't put this inside! (uhm)

Attachments

• Tandem-1.jpg
    Tandem-1.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 760
Did any ever consider a folding bike? Any comments?
They seem to be very popular these days.
The only drawbacks are weight (25-30lbs) and price (relatively speaking).

However, very easy to store bikes inside cargo area, get them on mass transits and inside cubicles/offices.
I am looking at Dahon "Jack" (an US brand) costing around $500.
www.dahon.com

I had one(Dahon) once upon a time ago and didn't like it. It was heavy and didn't go real fast and crappy components.

Depends on the riding you do. For me, i'll take a mountain bike for trails or leisure or a road bike anytime.

With middle and back row seat folded down, i can place 3 small bike and one adult bike with no probelm. Down side, the roof carpet got a little bit dirt/grease while I was pushing the adult bike in. Probably from the tire...Nevertheless, it does fit...

Back