Mazda Three Noob...

cackalacky

:
2009 Mazda 3 S Sport
Hi guys,
Allow myself to introduce myself...(boom03)
Just took delivery of an '09 Mazda 3 S Sport hatchback with 22 miles. Was one of only 2 manual hatchbacks I could find within 100 miles. Plenty of autos around, but I just had to have a manual. Got a decent deal with end of the month incentives and my trade. Traded in an '03 Protege 5 for this and it is definitely an upgrade.

Smoother, quieter and super sharp looking in the Galaxy gray. Not a fan of the factory radio, though. The Pro5 had a better sound, but that is easily remedied with some aftermarket speakers. Only other thing I'll probably do for now is add a roof rack or hitch rack to carry bikes and maybe satellite radio. So far, all I can say is (cool)

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and post a couple of low quality pics. I used to post in the Protege area but I haven't been back here in a while. I'm sure I'll have a question or two for anyone that will listen.
Later...

Attachments

• mazda1.jpg
    mazda1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 323
  • mazda2.jpg
    mazda2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Your car looks good.(rockon)

Thx...
I love the gray/wheels/blacked out lights.
Good color combo, I think. Looked a little more purplish on the dealer website, but was pleasantly surprised when it was delivered...

BTW, Any tips on what I should do in the break-in period, and when to first change the oil? Got 200 on her already...

Last edited:
Back