What have you done to your P5 today?

What sillyness are you talking about?? Joo got stock parts for me?? Or, could you be my mentor in helping me setup my Pro5 with the MSP setup? I know you are turkeyless now.

Just opened the box containing my gauges! Oh happy day! Looks like a little more time under the hood tonight!!

Attachments

• IMAGE_107.jpg
    IMAGE_107.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
lol no parts for joo...sorry...

but if you have ? shoot... Im not turkeyless yet...soon tho
What sillyness are you talking about?? Joo got stock parts for me?? Or, could you be my mentor in helping me setup my Pro5 with the MSP setup? I know you are turkeyless now.

Just opened the box containing my gauges! Oh happy day! Looks like a little more time under the hood tonight!!

Made her very jealous by taking a ride in my bosses 1day old brand spankin new yellow Z06! I tried to explain break-in period... but he doesn't seem to give a s***!! Found a few vids of totally stock LS7 Z06's stock rubber 11.5@127 and another 11.2@127

Also about to put in my 565cc injectors and tune for them...

Just opened the gauges. Says it should have this little bar pictured, but it is not in the box. Is it needed??

Attachments

• IMAGE_108.jpg
    IMAGE_108.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMAGE_109.jpg
    IMAGE_109.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 103
omg, thats the bar that keeps the gauges from exploding!!!!

lol nah, they arent necessary...they just hold it in the pod, you can go on w/ out it if you'd like

Alright, i'll probably just put it in pod and place doubled sidded tape on em to keep em in.

Oh nooos!!

lol

Also, anyone know which wire is the headlight wire? I want the gauges to go from white to amber when the headlights are turned on, not the foglights. I always have my foglights on

And best place to tap into that wire??

I changed my stock '03 P5 shift knob for an '04 Mazda3 version today. Shift feel and preciseness have improved due to the extra weight and looks have improved also.

Easiest mod E...VAR!

Next project: Spring cleaning the interior...

Attachments

• DSCF0814.JPG
    DSCF0814.JPG
    297.6 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF0816.JPG
    DSCF0816.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I bought a "For Sale" sign for her

Details? What are you trying to get? Why are you selling?

edit: Just saw that yours is an auto... So... what are getting next?

Last edited:
Datalogged a bunch for the first time today after wiring up my wb signal to my Haltech. For an antique tuning device (F10a dos) I can't see needing anything better or more updated!

Injectors going in tomorrow!

Made her very jealous by taking a ride in my bosses 1day old brand spankin new yellow Z06! I tried to explain break-in period... but he doesn't seem to give a s***!! Found a few vids of totally stock LS7 Z06's stock rubber 11.5@127 and another 11.2@127

Also about to put in my 565cc injectors and tune for them...

Hot! I rode in a coworker's TT LS2 GTO a few weeks ago. Amazing is all I can say about that. The kit is supposed to put out 550 WHP on an LS1, so that should be maybe 600 WHP on the LS2. Losing traction through 3rd gear FTW.

Found out my car would be at the body shop until tomorrow. boo.

Just thought I would put this up here.

This Friday I will be purchasing an autoexe grill, front and rear AWR motor mounts, hood struts and I pray to god my first dibs are not lost in the rain but a set of tokico illuminas (my front passenger shock is as good as a play-doh strut).

I also have an appointment to get the DG lip painted next thursday and fitted better. I am ecstatic and I will definitely keep you all updated.

Back