Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Heres pix of my makeover(peep)

At first i thought the wheels were too glossy, but its growin on me. My drop looks real bad cause my driveway is uneven, at other times, the tires almost tuck under. I also have the other black corner lights coming in to replace those.

Attachments

• PIC-0228.jpg
    PIC-0228.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 204
  • PIC-0230.jpg
    PIC-0230.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 792
  • PIC-0231.jpg
    PIC-0231.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 749
  • PIC-0232.jpg
    PIC-0232.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:
^ good call on the black wheels with blacked out front/corners. flows together where the silver didn't imo.

tails blacked out ?

nah i think dat wud b over kill. i did black the emblems tho. im thinkin about the lil bar above the tag on the truck too.

i also think some red calipers wud look goo dbehind the wheels to define it more.

nah i think dat wud b over kill. i did black the emblems tho. im thinkin about the lil bar above the tag on the truck too.

i also think some red calipers wud look goo dbehind the wheels to define it more.

I think that blacked out tails would look sick but thats because I got the same color setup as you, just mine is white and black instead. What actually would look good would be if u blacked out the chrome on the tail lights but if you decide to leave the tails alone, your ride is still tight :D

oh yeah, and mos def red calips

well i was thinking red or silver to show throgh the wheel so it won just look solid black.

I dunno man, I've seen a pro with red drums to match the calipers, and IMO it looks ricey. You've done a great job with yours so far, wouldn't want to cheapen it now. I say silver if you do it.

I painted my rear drums black and was going to just paint the front calipers red before I got the parts for the 5 lug swap.

Have any recent pics of the rear wheels? I say paint the front calipers silver if the rears are already silver.

I just dont want the space behind the wheels to be naked looking.

Attachments

• PIC-0268.jpg
    PIC-0268.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 345
  • PIC-0264.jpg
    PIC-0264.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 175
Back