CX-7 iPod Dock

imerymazz

Custom made iPod dock that looks OEM

After searching and searching for a cool looking cradle without hanging cables, with no success, I decided to build my own and make it available as a kit to all that truly appreciate the good looks of the CX-7.

This custom made dock utilizes the DENSION iPod active cradle IPO2CR9 mounted to a custom plate providing a “Just drop it in connection”.

The dock has been tested with the NEO ProLink PODMAZ-R2V1 and will need the NEO iPod Cable Extension 8PMTO8PF 6ft to facilitate the installation of the center panel.

The CX7DOCK kit includes:
The DENSION iPod active cradle IPO2CR9
Mounting Plate
Vent plug
Center Panel Removal instructions
CX7DOCK mounting instructions

The kit iPod compatibility is based on the NEO Prolink and DENSION cradle which for the time being is: iPod mini, nano 1G/2G, iPod 4G/5G, iPod Photo, iPod Color & iPod Video.

Sorry no iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod Classic and iPhone at this time. Per DENSION probably available in May.

CX7DOCK web site
http://www.cx7dock.com

Attachments

• iPodVideo008.jpg
    iPodVideo008.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 517
  • iPodVideo003.jpg
    iPodVideo003.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Sad Part of the Neo link is that with my Nano 4g, it's very tempermental, it will work sometimes but when it does work, it works. I've reported the issue with Neo and basically they have responded once with a duh!! So for the price of it, take your chances. I'm still using it. I think one issue is due to the Nano was updated to 1.1 and since then I've been seeing more issues with it, especially where it's not charging it anymore and when you disconnect it, you do not have access to the menu unless you reset it or connect it to your pc or power supply.

Latest posts

Back