Post a pic of yourself.

This is me on my birthday.

Attachments

• HereComesBaby[1].jpg
    HereComesBaby[1].jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 292
LOL, I just said that because of the close proximity grind dancing and the pic of the SUV with the parking mirror leads me to believe he maybe west indian.

Nah, I'm just messing wid you, he's somewhere from the islands lol
I've met him a couple times before, he seems like a pretty kool dude LOL

Ok, I'll stop being an ass. A couple of pics of me...

Attachments

• Jimmy C.jpg
    Jimmy C.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Jimmy C 2.jpg
    Jimmy C 2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 119
I used to play paintball, until it got way too expensive. Airsoft is my game these days. 450fps at 800rpms? Now THAT is a good time!

Most recent purchase, Echo-1 USA 614 (replica of a H&K 416)
ECHO614_03.JPG

I also play Airsoft. I have a G&L Airsoft built Classic Army M15-A4 shooting 400 FPS (limit up here) and another G&L Built ICS MP5 A4 with a systema high speed drop in shooting 300 for CQB. I also run www.airsoftct.com for our local guys. Sports a lot of fun if you guys are sick of running around with plumbing/paintball.

Me and the wife at the redneck bar a year ago

IMG_7425.jpg

Chillin in St Lucia
IMG_7657.jpg

Getting drunx0rs
IMG_7653.jpg

Last edited:
marcs.jpg

I'm In the Beanie, this is at my friend Marc's house. It was his going away back to Afgan...He's left of me...
Speed3_2.jpg

MazdaMike.jpg

Luckily.... each and every one of them has promised their everlasting purity to me, all with a pinky promise....lol Im choosing to take them at their word for now.

BTW... where were you skiing in your shot? And also, judging from your other pic... if you should ever have any sons....

keep them THE HELL AWAY FROM NC!!!!!!:)

some of the ski shots were in hunter, ny and the others were in sugarbush vt.

This is me Peeps..
I must say i would have never match any of you guys up with your user names and posts..lol

Attachments

• KC_Authur_Ashe_2007.jpg
    KC_Authur_Ashe_2007.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 157
OK, so you guys having a kid in August - if he is born on the 16th you gotta name him Evan. ;) Congrats to both of ya.

Back