Thinking about getting these wheels....

blkMS3

:
Mazda, 07 MS3
i was thinking about getting these wheels for my black Mazdaspeed 3 tell me what you guys think....

Attachments

• imglarge_20071120135919_1.jpg
    imglarge_20071120135919_1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 283
18x8 +45 offset.....i'm not getting them from that website....my uncle is gonna order them for me it's probably gonna be about 3 grand w/ tires....

Gold wheels just look awesome! Kinda classy, kinda rally, kinda subtle... 'specially on red, I'm sure it'll look good on black too.

$3000 seems a bit steep to me, but you know your finances; if you can make it work go for it!

By the way, I've got the same offset (-45mm) on my 8" wheels and am using 235s on them without issue (my car is stock height).

I didnt know BBS wheels were still worth that kind of money. Dont waste $3K on those when you could buy some forged wheels or OZ, etc for less.

I didnt know BBS wheels were still worth that kind of money. Dont waste $3K on those when you could buy some forged wheels or OZ, etc for less.

BBS is like the European Volk.

To the OP...if you can afford them, go for them. Those gold BBS's will look badass on black.

Get them. I love those wheels. Always have. No shame in spending a lil cheddar on wheels. BBS makes a solid wheel.

thanks i like em 2....i'm actually getting the wheels for 550 a wheel so it would be like 2200 for the set.....i said 3000 because i'm not sure what tires i'm gonna go w/ but i have serious traction problems now so i might be spending a few $'s on the tires.....they r expensive and i had bbs rg-r's on my last car and they were a great wheel....the 18x8 lm's are 19 lbs each which isn't bad i guess....seeing as stock is like 21 or 22 i believe.....

seeing as stock is like 21 or 22 i believe.....
The stock MS3 wheels are 24 lbs (I had to have this beat into my head). The stock tires are also 24 lbs. You should save 5 on the wheel, and you could probably save another 3 on the tire.

I think those will look great on your car. I have always have had a soft spot in my heart for BBS wheels.

oh wow 24 pounds even more than i heard b4....that's crazy....i sure hope they look good hopefully i can get these wheels sometime next month....

Back