MS3 Dual Exhaust

Attachments

• Dual Exhaust.jpg
    Dual Exhaust.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Quad Fog Lights.jpg
    Quad Fog Lights.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 343
I wouldn't think you'd need dual exhaust. One 3" piping is good enough. It sure does look nice though. But if it were me, I would just get a dual tip.

it does look VERY good though. About as tasteful as you can make 4 tailpipes on a 4cyl look.

Don't think this subject has come up yet...

Is a dual exhaust practical for the MS3? Looks nice, but doubt it makes it go super fast. Check out what a German company is offering...

http://www.ath-hinsberger.de/tuning...68bf/cl/alist/cnid/f01456ad1a44a6cc4.30333335

Good find on that stuff. I had no idea there was a German(?) tuning scene for Mazdas. I really like the dual exhaust no matter how impractical it may be. HAHA $2141 rear apron and mufflers, $650 for the for lights!

Last edited:
Those tailpipes look HOTT!!! Though, I wonder what dual 3" tailpipes would look like... Hmmm...

Attachments

• m_11700_z3_z3.jpg
    m_11700_z3_z3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 336
  • m_11700_z4_z4.jpg
    m_11700_z4_z4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
I doubt its a true dual exhaust, most likely standard single pipe running into a muffler that splits off in to dual tips.

I doubt its a true dual exhaust, most likely standard single pipe running into a muffler that splits off in to dual tips.

It's not supposed to be about being a true dual exhaust or making huge power gains, It is a visual mod to the car and I think it looks great.

True car guys will not think it looks cool. Its like running staggered rims on a fwd.

there are just SO many cars out there that look good with dual exhaust, but maybe 5% of them are true duals, and maybe 1% of them benefit from the usa of duals...a few off the top of my head that would look wierd w/o the fake duals.
chevrolet_impala_ss_2008_exterior_6_346x270.jpg
112_0106+2003_mercury_marauder+rear_side_view.jpg
nissan_maxima_se_2007_exterior_5_346x270.jpg

BMW-Z4-M-Coupe-rear.jpg
feb6mkz_3.jpg

srt4_rear.jpg
06_Subaru_Legacy_25GTSpecB_exrrdrvr34.jpg

NicoIndy5.jpg

Not too mention, you will add additional weight with a dual exhaust. Just stick with a single 3"! No need to add weight to a MS3 -- let's take off more weight!

that car looks tight. im not sure i dig the fogs so much because i am a fan of the floating stocks, but damn the dual does look good. reminds me of that m-series coupe and those cars are freakin siiiick. the extended kit on the car looks super nice too. to pricey i must admit.

Back