What have you done to your MS3 today?

BLACKMS3 said:
You heard it.... Yesterday I finished up the install of my LED Undercarriage lighting... took me 6 1/2 hours total...

LET THE FLAMING COMMENCE!!!!!!

What a shame! Money better spent on a MazdaSpeed CAI.(hippy)

I put a chrome Turbo emblem on the opposite side of the speed3 emblem ,identical area.It looks like factory stock.Looks cool photos coming soon.I just had to let the world know that this is no ordinary Japaneese hatchback,it`ll take you out (killit) ,the real deal not like Civic SI`s Mini turbo`s,VW turbo`s,this is a real turbo(killit)

BLACKMS3 said:
Got one... and the lighting only cost me $79

Install looks good. Hard to tell what you are looking at in the night shots. Maybe something taken around dusk would show a little better. I'm just not a fan of red lights.

I hit 6000 miles so I did my second oil change in the 3-Speed. I used Redline 5W30 full synth in the engine and Redline MT-90 synth in the transmission. I bought a little bottle of Redline friction modifier too, but didn't put it in. The FM bottle says it is in all Redline gear oils, but the MT-90 bottle doesn't say anything about it. I'll save it to put in the new diff in my hot rod.

New One!

Well wats up! I'm a new user here! I used to own an '06 Mazda3 iTouring, but just now traded it for my Black Speed3! It's an awsome car, and I have the only one down here in Yuma! I'm planning to upgrade the blow off valve next week and hopefully put an intake in the week after that!

Rotus8 said:
I hit 6000 miles so I did my second oil change in the 3-Speed. I used Redline 5W30 full synth in the engine and Redline MT-90 synth in the transmission. I bought a little bottle of Redline friction modifier too, but didn't put it in. The FM bottle says it is in all Redline gear oils, but the MT-90 bottle doesn't say anything about it. I'll save it to put in the new diff in my hot rod.

Doesn't the manual say every 5000 miles? (Even under dusty conditions?) Why 2 changes in just 6000? I can understand the first one since it was during the break-in period, but the second?

camrycev6 said:
Doesn't the manual say every 5000 miles? (Even under dusty conditions?) Why 2 changes in just 6000? I can understand the first one since it was during the break-in period, but the second?
I did the first at 1200 with dino oil to flush out any break-in crap. I know many say this is not necessary, but it's in my blood from years of rebuilding my own motors. So this is about 5000 later. I'll probably fudge the 5000 interval to get on even 5000s 'cause its easier for an old fart to remember.

Rotus8 said:
I did the first at 1200 with dino oil to flush out any break-in crap. I know many say this is not necessary, but it's in my blood from years of rebuilding my own motors. So this is about 5000 later. I'll probably fudge the 5000 interval to get on even 5000s 'cause its easier for an old fart to remember.

Got it...I was already thinking about doing the same thing.... I like the easy to remember 5000, 10000, 15000, etc. system.

camrycev6 said:
Got it...I was already thinking about doing the same thing.... I like the easy to remember 5000, 10000, 15000, etc. system.

Tint and emblem mod

Attachments

• P7060006_resize.JPG
    P7060006_resize.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 236
  • P7060004_resize.JPG
    P7060004_resize.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 223
Back