Ray's Mazdaspeed wheels

SOLDIER34

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
Hey guys, I was looking into getting the 18" Mazdaspeed wheels by Rays Eng. and was wondering if anybody has them already. If so, what do you think of them and do you have any pics of them on your Speed3. Also where did you order them from and for how much? Thanks.

The price on that link is quite a bit more than what my local dealer's parts department quoted me. I think I was told $390 each. I know it was less than $400 each.

Chibana said:
The price on that link is quite a bit more than what my local dealer's parts department quoted me. I think I was told $390 each. I know it was less than $400 each.
I doubt it. Retail is $500+ each.

Nutari said:
I doubt it. Retail is $500+ each.

Doubt it all you want. They were about $100 more each than my Enkei RPF1 wheels, for which I paid $288 each. The parts guy told me that they retailed for some silly amount, and he basically said, "...but that's ridiculous. We're asking $390" (or whatever it was exactly).

I also heard that the dealer cost for the wheels was around $360. I would definitely be willing get those wheels if I could get them for around $390 each.

just so everyone knows, here is a screen cap from mazda's internal system showing what MSRP and dealer cost is. I'll match any dealer anywhere - shipped price mind you - on these wheels. the lower part number is the darker color which is not yet in the system.

Attachments

• wheelprice2.JPG
    wheelprice2.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 282
Captain KRM P5 said:
eMDCS does not work in Firefox

I would not get those wheels,bad idea,go for a 5 spoke.A wheel that shows off the car and a show stopper appeal.ENKEI Racing Series RP03 SBC is the Ultimate wheel.

ZOOM 3 said:
yeah they're nice

mine

speed3
i'd show you some on a speed3 but this site doesn't let me link to the other 3 forums and the pics are hosted there (huh)
fill in the blank and it will take you right to them
http://**********************/index.php?topic=72689.msg1308150#msg1308150

I really do like those wheels. There's still part of me that wishes I'd forked out the extra $450 or so to get these instead of my Enkei RPF1s.

Latest posts

Back