Blacked Out!!!

BLACK'd OUT Continues...

The big brown UPS truck just pulled up about 10 min ago, dropped off 4 wheel and tire size boxes. Woo Hoo!!! Its my Kyowa K2 17's. I will have pics later today, which will be ugly due to no eibach kit yet. haha.

I just did that last week. It look great. I used a spray paint designed for out door grills. Worked perfect. It is a flat black, but I think it looks better than a glossy black.

If I were you, id take the time to take apart your bumper and headlight and do it right. Those screws are there for a reason. Too much of a chance that your going to have to buy a new set because something broke if you dont. That will run you a few hundred for new ones.

On that note, I decided o try to take all the skuffs and nicks out of my headlights. I used some do it yourself kit. It didnt work out to well. I ended up having to get my own sand paper, and some liquid ice wax to fix it. They look almost band new now. If anyone is going to try to fix theirs, I sugest you get a sand paper with 1000, 2000, and 2500 grit on it. Take your time and it will be worth it.

yea tomorrow is going to be install the Greddy Evo 2 catback day, so i think while im in the process of that, i will take the bumper back off and put things back to where they go. i hope the glue i used to make sure they were sealed good comes off from baking it in the oven so i can put the reflecter screws back in.

SidRock said:
I just did that last week. It look great. I used a spray paint designed for out door grills. Worked perfect. It is a flat black, but I think it looks better than a glossy black.

If I were you, id take the time to take apart your bumper and headlight and do it right. Those screws are there for a reason. Too much of a chance that your going to have to buy a new set because something broke if you dont. That will run you a few hundred for new ones.

On that note, I decided o try to take all the skuffs and nicks out of my headlights. I used some do it yourself kit. It didnt work out to well. I ended up having to get my own sand paper, and some liquid ice wax to fix it. They look almost band new now. If anyone is going to try to fix theirs, I sugest you get a sand paper with 1000, 2000, and 2500 grit on it. Take your time and it will be worth it.

03promaz said:
I wanna see the wheels

coming soon, i just washed the car, now im going to go install the wheels. ill have pics in about 2 hours or less...

To Be Continued...

The Black Out Continues...

The New Wheels...Drum Roll Please...

I cant wait until im sitting on a eibach kit.

Attachments

• New Wheels 004.JPG
    New Wheels 004.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 145
  • New Wheels 005.JPG
    New Wheels 005.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 132
  • New Wheels 006.JPG
    New Wheels 006.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 146
  • New Wheels 007.JPG
    New Wheels 007.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 114
  • New Wheels 008.JPG
    New Wheels 008.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 117
A Few More...

A Few More...

Attachments

• New Wheels 009.JPG
    New Wheels 009.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 124
  • New Wheels 010.JPG
    New Wheels 010.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 135
  • New Wheels 011.JPG
    New Wheels 011.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 111
those look crazy nice! how much were they? I want the 5 spoke OZ wheels but they're far outta my reach (I couldn't even afford an alignment for my new kumho's yesterday:-/). so now I'm looking for some lesser expensive 5 spoke rims to paint gold.

P5inMD said:
those look crazy nice! how much were they? I want the 5 spoke OZ wheels but they're far outta my reach (I couldn't even afford an alignment for my new kumho's yesterday:-/). so now I'm looking for some lesser expensive 5 spoke rims to paint gold.

thanks man, they cost me $750 shipped to my door. I got them from victoria wheel and tire. Very good site, good service. I cant wait to get my eibach kit installed in the next couple weeks, then its going to look so sweet. Today I get to install my Gredddy Evo 2 catback, which i will post pics and sound clips.

To Be Continued...

Also for anybody getting wheels, go with 17's. I had 18's and the ride was a little to rough, with these 17's its NICE....

I like your taste in wheels, they are close to mine

Attachments

• KOBE_K5_BLK.jpg
    KOBE_K5_BLK.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 101
03promaz said:
I like your taste in wheels, they are close to mine

those are hott! i just feel in love with the inner chrome lip on mine. I didnt think I would be a fan of all black wheels, but man i love the way they look on the car, they just fit my whole white and black theme so good. Alot alot better then the old konig unknowns everybody hated.

Attachments

• B's 5-2-07 003.JPG
    B's 5-2-07 003.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 141
  • B's 5-2-07 006.JPG
    B's 5-2-07 006.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 103
  • B's 5-2-07 010.JPG
    B's 5-2-07 010.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 125
Congrats! They look nice. (cool)

BKJT05 said:
thanks man, they cost me $750 shipped to my door. I got them from victoria wheel and tire. Very good site, good service. I cant wait to get my eibach kit installed in the next couple weeks, then its going to look so sweet. Today I get to install my Gredddy Evo 2 catback, which i will post pics and sound clips.

To Be Continued...

So what'd you do rob a bank, lol. I wish I could afford all the upgrades you are doing. But unfortunately, I have to pay the rent and eat. You know, those kinds of trivial things, lol.

5PADZAM said:
Congrats! They look nice. (cool)

So what'd you do rob a bank, lol. I wish I could afford all the upgrades you are doing. But unfortunately, I have to pay the rent and eat. You know, those kinds of trivial things, lol.

thanks for the compliment

No robbing banks here, im 20 years old, work for Pepsi. I pay rent for my apt, car payment, car insurance, cell phone, and a loan payment, plus damn doctor bills now. I just know that you only live once so i dont worry about things so much, i make sure i spoil myself a little, i work 6 days a week 10+ hours a day. Pepsi is a awesome company to work for.

Fedex Hurry up!

Damn Fedex, usually fedex is here bright and early, but no, today when i want to install my greddy evo2 catback system, they have to be late. I need my gaskets!!! haha im venting.

To Be Continued...

The Evo2

Drum Roll Please...

Attachments

• Greddy 006.JPG
    Greddy 006.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Greddy 004.JPG
    Greddy 004.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Greddy 005.JPG
    Greddy 005.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 136
forget 1-2 parts everytime you rip your car apart and in 5-6 years youll be able to make a new car with these pieces (second)

MonkeyBone said:
forget 1-2 parts everytime you rip your car apart and in 5-6 years youll be able to make a new car with these pieces (second)

lol, didnt forget anything putting the evo2 on. how does it look?

Back